Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2012, 08:00 AM
Former Vendor

Franchi Motorsports is starting off with a positive reputation.
Soon to be new SCT Vendor intro!

Morning all! Name's Brian and I own and operate Franchi Motorsports, a licensed SCT dealer. Working with Paul over at Internet Brands to get up and running as a SCT Vendor for the site here in next few days but figured I would do an intro thread and start to get to know the folks on the forum now. :-)

Currently I am without a Ford truck but I am on the hunt for another one! Spent a couple years restoring a 1993 F-150 Flareside into cherry condition and gave it to my little brother for his 18th birthday last year and now on the hunt for a 08-10 6.4 Powerstroker which I will be buying sometime in next month or so to replace my 04 Mustang DD.

My fun car is a 2006 Mustang Gt, all n/a bolt ons with Comp Cams and putting down 353 rwhp currently. Turns heads everywhere it goes and is a ton of fun to drive!

I look forward to meeting all of you and being able to help out with tuning questions.

But enough talk! What is an intro thread without PICTURES?!?!?!

Click the image to open in full size.

My 04 DD Mustang and the 06 GT

People never fail to get a kick out of my license plate on the 06...

Old 07-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Former Vendor

Franchi Motorsports is starting off with a positive reputation.
Took a couple days to get it up and running but now a paid Vendor for SCT products! :-)
Old 07-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Post Fiend

F350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchi Motorsports View Post
People never fail to get a kick out of my license plate on the 06...

I like that.

Welcome to FTE.

“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.” Will Rogers
Old 07-05-2012, 08:52 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys