Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > New Mexico Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Mexico Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: CelticDevilDog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2012, 12:03 PM
Senior User

sealboy84 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Stolen

Hey guys, Please keep an eye out for my buddies truck. It was stolen from Texas Roadhouse in Alb. Friday night. I know chances are slim but if you see it please contact the police.

One more thing... My buddy is a cop and his gun and badge were inside the truck; so the scumbag is armed.

Mods... please move and repost to any other forum that you might think is appropriate.

Thanks...

Click the image to open in full size.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America 'for an amount of up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand what that is.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Senior User

Well I figured as much... Truck was stripped and torched in Valencia County.

Thanks anyway.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America 'for an amount of up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand what that is.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:18 PM
Senior User

I hate to keep harping on this but I have a list of custom items that were on the truck.

If you come across any of this stuff please give me a call: 913.0696

Banks 4 inch Monster Exhaust
Airraid Intake
4 chrome Fox Resevoir Racing Shocks
2 Bilsten nitrogen charged rear shocks
Rize 8 inch lift kit with ladder bars
Hankook all terrain tires on 20 inch chrome Diamo rims
Chrome full grill guard
Champion 10,000 lb winch with receiver hitch mount with roller fairlead Rancho Suspension dual steering stabilizer
Reese receiver hitch
chrome running boards
Husky diamond plate cross bed toolbox
SCT tuner programmer for 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel

I know most of this stuff will never be found, but please keep your eyes and ears open, my friend is a nice guy with two kids. He deserves a break.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:18 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > New Mexico Chapter

Tags
boss, mybb, powered, receiver, stereo