Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2004 - 2008 F150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 or 4.2 V6 engine
SPONSORED BY:
Click HereAdvertisement

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!





 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 01:50 AM
tozir's Avatar
tozir tozir is offline
Junior User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: new mexico
Posts: 90
tozir is starting off with a positive reputation.
tozir tozir
Rear replacement bumper?

Hi, I've been looking for a rear bumper replacement for my 2007 f150 for about a year now, but I just can't seem to find one. Well, kinda. I found Ranch Hand rear bumpers, but nowhere I've seen them were their prices listed. I found a few other companies that sell them, but they're either $1,500 (or higher), or once again, have no posted prices. Has anyone found any rear bumper replacements that have a low listed price?

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 02:12 AM
SuperDuty_Dude SuperDuty_Dude is offline
Freshman User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 35
SuperDuty_Dude is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tozir View Post
Hi, I've been looking for a rear bumper replacement for my 2007 f150 for about a year now, but I just can't seem to find one. Well, kinda. I found Ranch Hand rear bumpers, but nowhere I've seen them were their prices listed. I found a few other companies that sell them, but they're either $1,500 (or higher), or once again, have no posted prices. Has anyone found any rear bumper replacements that have a low listed price?

Thank you
are you looking for a original f150 bumper or a aftermarket bumper
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 02:57 AM
tozir's Avatar
tozir tozir is offline
Junior User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: new mexico
Posts: 90
tozir is starting off with a positive reputation.
tozir tozir
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDuty_Dude View Post
are you looking for a original f150 bumper or a aftermarket bumper

Sorry, I should have expressed myself more clearly.

I'm looking for an aftermarket bumper, one of the ones that's just like solid metal.

Something like this truck has: Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 03:11 AM
SuperDuty_Dude SuperDuty_Dude is offline
Freshman User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 35
SuperDuty_Dude is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tozir View Post
Sorry, I should have expressed myself more clearly.

I'm looking for an aftermarket bumper, one of the ones that's just like solid metal.

Something like this truck has: Click the image to open in full size.
Here Is a WebSite That Sells Those.
Ranch Hand Sport Rear Bumper, Ranch Hand Sport Series Rear Bumper
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 03:19 AM
SuperDuty_Dude SuperDuty_Dude is offline
Freshman User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 35
SuperDuty_Dude is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDuty_Dude View Post
Tell me if thats what You were looking for
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 03:36 AM
tozir's Avatar
tozir tozir is offline
Junior User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: new mexico
Posts: 90
tozir is starting off with a positive reputation.
tozir tozir
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDuty_Dude View Post
Tell me if thats what You were looking for
That's great. Thank you!
And this is a reputable site, right?
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 03:40 AM
SuperDuty_Dude SuperDuty_Dude is offline
Freshman User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 35
SuperDuty_Dude is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tozir View Post
That's great. Thank you!
And this is a reputable site, right?
Yes It Is and your welcome
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 03:47 AM
tozir's Avatar
tozir tozir is offline
Junior User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: new mexico
Posts: 90
tozir is starting off with a positive reputation.
tozir tozir
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDuty_Dude View Post
Yes It Is and your welcome
Hey, sorry, I know you're not my personal google, but you seem to know more than I do about this subject. I'm reading the product description and it says, "Design accounts for factory receiver hitch and back-up sensors, where applicable." I was really hoping for a bumper that has a receiver hitch, as my truck does not have the towing package.

Am I reading understanding that right, and this bumper does not have a receiver on it?
If it doesn't, do you happen to know of a bumper that has a receiver on it? I don't NEED one, I'd just like one.

Thanks again, and if you don't know, it's all good.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 04:01 AM
SuperDuty_Dude SuperDuty_Dude is offline
Freshman User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 35
SuperDuty_Dude is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tozir View Post
Hey, sorry, I know you're not my personal google, but you seem to know more than I do about this subject. I'm reading the product description and it says, "Design accounts for factory receiver hitch and back-up sensors, where applicable." I was really hoping for a bumper that has a receiver hitch, as my truck does not have the towing package.

Am I reading understanding that right, and this bumper does not have a receiver on it?
If it doesn't, do you happen to know of a bumper that has a receiver on it? I don't NEED one, I'd just like one.

Thanks again, and if you don't know, it's all good.
you cant get one with a receiver but you can buy bumper and a bolt on receiver for your truck

http://www.rangeroffroad.com/view_cart.asp
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 04:10 AM
tozir's Avatar
tozir tozir is offline
Junior User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: new mexico
Posts: 90
tozir is starting off with a positive reputation.
tozir tozir
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDuty_Dude View Post
you cant get one with a receiver but you can buy bumper and a bolt on receiver for your truck

http://www.rangeroffroad.com/view_cart.asp

Alright, I kinda figured as much. Coulda sworn I saw a bumper with a receiver on it already... Oh well.
In the aforementioned product description, it says the bumper is meant for factory receiver hitch. Would an aftermarket receiver hitch even fit with the bumper?
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 04:15 AM
SuperDuty_Dude SuperDuty_Dude is offline
Freshman User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 35
SuperDuty_Dude is starting off with a positive reputation.
It should Fit


_____________
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 04:16 AM
tozir's Avatar
tozir tozir is offline
Junior User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: new mexico
Posts: 90
tozir is starting off with a positive reputation.
tozir tozir
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDuty_Dude View Post
It should Fit


_____________

Alright, thank you. Sorry for all the noob questions.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 04:21 AM
SuperDuty_Dude SuperDuty_Dude is offline
Freshman User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 35
SuperDuty_Dude is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tozir View Post
Alright, thank you. Sorry for all the noob questions.
Naw Man it all Good
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 04:35 AM
tozir's Avatar
tozir tozir is offline
Junior User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: new mexico
Posts: 90
tozir is starting off with a positive reputation.
tozir tozir
Do you happen to know of any good aftermarket towing packages?
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2012, 04:42 AM
SuperDuty_Dude SuperDuty_Dude is offline
Freshman User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 35
SuperDuty_Dude is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tozir View Post
Do you happen to know of any good aftermarket towing packages?
You can put this on your truck then buy the ranch hand bumper and dont have to worry about getting a built in receiver
2007 Ford F-150 Curt Hitch - 1930+ Reviews on Curt Receiver Hitches + Free Shipping & Video Install Guide - Class I, II, III, IV & V Colored Hitches
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:42 AM
Reply

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2004 - 2008 F150

Tags
150, 20042008, 2007, 2008, bumper, cover, escape, f150, ford, hitch, powered, rear, receiver, replacement, truck, vbulletin

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising - Terms of Use - Privacy Statement - Jobs
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.

vbulletin Admin Backup