Iowa Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Nominations/Volunteers for new leader for the Iowa Chapter!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 08:27 AM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nominations/Volunteers for new leader for the Iowa Chapter!

It has been 9 years since this chapter was formed, of which all 9 have been with me at the lead. I am thinking that it is time for a new leader, as I haven't made any progress, and just not the chatty type. Our membership activity has dwindled to the point of no response from a kind of active response early on. Much of the time I didn't have the funds to go far, and now, the time has been an issue for the last 4 years, and likely will remain such. I feel we need somebody that is more energetic and outgoing than I am so here it is:

Chapter Leader nominations or volunteers are now open.

Before posting in this thread please review the following links, as they will likely answer any questions you may have regarding the position and the election procedure:

Chapter Guidelines: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

Chapter Leader Guidelines: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

If you have a question that's not answered in the previous links, feel free to post it in this thread or send a pm to Steve, SteveBricks, or George, glruff.

Here are the ground rules for this thread:

1) Before nominating someone, be certain that they will accept the position.

2) Volunteers/Nominees please introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live, and add your first name to your signature (if it isn't already there).

3) You must be a Iowa Chapter member and resident to make a nomination or volunteer for the position.

4) Participation in this thread is limited to Iowa Chapter members who are residents and site staff.

5) Please keep on topic. Any off topic postings in this thread will be removed

Last edited by glruff; 06-20-2012 at 09:50 AM.