Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2012, 02:22 AM
New User

JLoveF350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello Guys & Gals

Hey guys, I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. Iím Jesse from Fredericksburg Virginia. Iím on to my second 6.0 now. My first one I had was a 2003 F250 6.0 which I ended up selling at 96k miles. I had it for about 2 years back when I was 21years old. No problems ever besides oil filter gasket leak. Now 2 years after I sold that one, I just purchased a 2006 F350 SRW King Ranch 6.0, my dream truck.

Hopefully I can do some participating in the thread and learn some new stuff along the way. Iíve been a stalker of the forums since I had my last truck but decided this time I would actually join.

I am currently not home and the wife is taking care of the truck for me. I am also looking for a reputable diesel shop in the Fredericksburg area that I could have the truck dropped off for some PM. If any of the diesel guys that frequent the Virginia threads have any options I would gladly like to hear them.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:23 AM
Senior User

ReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant future
Reedrepower xXfordXx_
Hello and welcome
Old 06-16-2012, 09:38 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
Hello and welcome! Go ahead and submit an official join request and we can get ya all set up. The link is in my signature. Look forward to having you come aboard!
-Tim - Official Slackmaster #27
Excursion 2008 conversion Build threadl
Click here to Join The VA Chapter!
Old 07-22-2012, 10:10 AM
Elder User

Dieselamour is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Dieselamour is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hello and Welcome....
Old 07-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Postmaster

Coskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to the Chapter and post up some pics of your truck when you have time!
Old 07-24-2012, 03:03 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter