Year: 1978 Make: Ford Model: Bronco Price: $7850 Mileage: 300 Color: red Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing Location (State): MI Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD Color: Red Engine: 460
It has 4:11 gears with an Aussie in the front and a 35 spline spool in the rear. 4.5 INCH lift with 36x12.50 TSL/SXs on 15x10 MT Classic II rims.
Chromoly Axle set from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard for the front axle. Part # 22034.
35 spline shafts for the rear.
* L and L Lifetime Headers, 460 chassis exit from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard
* Front coil springs are from Jeff's (6-09) part # 23204
* New Master Cylinder and Brake Booster (July 2009)
* Extra Cooling Radiator from Jeff's part # 20602 (installed 6-09) along with new cap
* New oil pan gasket, timing cover gasket, valve cover gasket (all 6-09)
* New front tube seals (6-09)
* The rear end has a Strange center section with a spool
* Exhaust is new
* High Torque Mini-Starter part #28620
* Extreme Duty 460 Motor Mounts part #20990
* Oil Pan Kit, 429 - 460, 7 quart part #20130
* 45,60 Amp Alternator Bracket Kit part #20920
* Power Steering Pump Bracket Kit part #20924
* 18¼ INCH Black Steel Blade Race Fan part # 16420b
* New upper and lower radiator hoses
* New alternator
Brand new parts (all from JBG)
1. 33 gallon tank
2. Sending unit
3. Tank straps
4. Fuel pump
5. Fuel lines
6. Carb - Holley Truck Avenger 670
This is the ad for the 460 that is in it;
Edelbrock intake, hei distributor, ported and polished heads, .500 lift cam, flat top pistons, new rings, bearings, timing chain, oil pump. This motor will run on 93 octane pump gas.
As for the body, the guy before me restored it. IT is NOT perfect but it IS solid. He said he replaced the floor pans. He did a real nice job doing it. He said he replaced some other sheet metal. He said he bought all of the NEW weather stripping and trim from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard when he did it.
The tailgate motor works great. He bought the tailgate new from Jeff's. I have NOT had a problem with the sunroof leaking.
It has a hitch in the rear with a big hook and 2 frame mounted hooks in the front for tow points.
I have over $17K invested in this truck. I am flexible on price but wont accept lowball offers.
Call or text anytime 248-752-7611 Nick
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.