Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-2015 Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2012, 04:36 PM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Arrow TRUCK PICS WANTED 2011 and UP

Hello Everyone
Guess you will be seeing me around the forum now. Yesterday a bought a 2012 F-350 6.7 SB 4X4 loaded.

I have been looking for months now. So yesterday we went and decide to go to a family owned Ford Dealership
HERE
McRee Ford | Ford Dealer | Houston

Anyhow we actually past up the main entrance and turned into another buisness and saw that its parking lot tied into the Ford place. So we cut through and rounded the corner (several 100ft away from the main building) when we rounded that first corner there is was.

It caught our eye instantly and I could not stop looking at it. So we got out and looked at all of the others and then wound back at the first eye catcher. Drove it and that was the end of that.

Anyhow I was dealing with four places for about three weeks and pittng them against each other. I will say this this one beat em all. Cant wait till I get it.

All I have is a couple of pics right now in that, I pick it up on Wed.
Oh and thats my grand daughter in the pic, she actually started crying when we were leaving and we ask her "Whats wrong?" she siad I thought we were getting Pops a truck. Oh well I think I would have cried too if that was the case. LOL

SO POST UP YOUR PICS
& when I get it home, I will take some more pics

Click the image to open in full size. Lets see yours

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Posting Guru

bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.
I really like that exterior color combo.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Posting Guru

Tuxedo Scorpion is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
welcome to the club! thats a nice rig you got there sir.

Old 06-10-2012, 05:32 PM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
THANKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bama29fan View Post
I really like that exterior color combo.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo Scorpion View Post
welcome to the club! thats a nice rig you got there sir.

Thats a nice lookin truck for sure. I was actually wanting the cab lights on one but ... did not happen.

I bet when you turn those front lights on it looks like a train coming at you. I like it.

I have been doing a little searching for side window covers bu so far have not found any. I did find on that slips inside but then I read something about the rear window and was not sure what it was that they were trying to explain. Something about it has to stick to the glass.

I thought- "that cant be right" but thats what it said --- I think

Still looking for that.

I still may do those cab lights. Looks good.-------
Old 06-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Rock, I hope this don't mean you will be so busy with the new truck, that you can't keep up with your duties as the official Louisiana Chapter Member map poster LOL LOL !!!, & yes the cab lights really add to the truck & if you really want to get FROGGY get you a SUN visor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRRXR View Post
Hello Everyone
Guess you will be seeing me around the forum now. Yesterday a bought a 2012 F-350 6.7 SB 4X4 loaded.

I have been looking for months now. So yesterday we went and decide to go to a family owned Ford Dealership
HERE
McRee Ford | Ford Dealer | Houston

Anyhow we actually past up the main entrance and turned into another buisness and saw that its parking lot tied into the Ford place. So we cut through and rounded the corner (several 100ft away from the main building) when we rounded that first corner there is was.

It caught our eye instantly and I could not stop looking at it. So we got out and looked at all of the others and then wound back at the first eye catcher. Drove it and that was the end of that.

Anyhow I was dealing with four places for about three weeks and pittng them against each other. I will say this this one beat em all. Cant wait till I get it.

All I have is a couple of pics right now in that, I pick it up on Wed.
Oh and thats my grand daughter in the pic, she actually started crying when we were leaving and we ask her "Whats wrong?" she siad I thought we were getting Pops a truck. Oh well I think I would have cried too if that was the case. LOL

SO POST UP YOUR PICS
& when I get it home, I will take some more pics

Click the image to open in full size. Lets see yours

JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER HERE
Old 06-10-2012, 05:44 PM
GateKeeper

Talking LOL back atcha :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangi Cowboy View Post
Rock, I hope this don't mean you will be so busy with the new truck, that you can't keep up with your duties as the official Louisiana Chapter Member map poster LOL LOL !!!
Whats up Johnny. I may need to do a test drive and do some shopping and a little adult beverage consumption. Where can I do that? LOL

Hows buisness? You get enough rain over your way?

Good to hear from you.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Senior User

Rick Cargo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Tried pictures, didn't work. Will try again
Professional Outdoorsman with Team Browning
2013 Arctic Cat Wildcat 'X'
Old 06-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Posting Guru

Andrew010 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Andrew010 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Here's mine.

4.5" lift - Tinted Windows - Line X - Truxedo Tonneau Cover - Ride Rites - Wireless Air - Traction Bars - S&B Intake - Deleted - H&S Tuned with 5" Straight Pipe
Old 06-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Elder User

djanzen is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.djanzen is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
heres mine!Click the image to open in full size.

2003 CC/SB/4X4 6.0 LARIAT 3.5 leveling kit by fab tech, 08 taillights and bumper, bocar front bumper, 05harley headlights, egr delete by ME. Auber egt, trans,fuel pressure gauges.
2011 F550,vmac compressor,Tiger 5000lb Crane, 11.5 Brutus service Body http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...ice-truck.html
Old 06-10-2012, 08:26 PM
GateKeeper

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew010 View Post
Here's mine.

Andrew
Nice looking truck you got there. Whats the story on those wheels and tires. Lookin good

Quote:
Originally Posted by djanzen View Post
heres mine!Click the image to open in full size.
Dean
Hey that looks like something that can do some extra work right there. Whats it used for?
Old 06-10-2012, 08:31 PM
GateKeeper

Andrew
Just noticed that grill
Now I really like the looks of that.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Senior User

FONRDAY is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - FONRDAY's Album: king with boy - Picture My truck
Old 06-10-2012, 08:47 PM
GateKeeper

Thats another good lookin truck

for a second there I was like wondering whats hanging out the back window. Then I saw it.

Hey FON what kinda dog is that>?
Old 06-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Elder User

djanzen is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.djanzen is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRRXR View Post
Dean
Hey that looks like something that can do some extra work right there. Whats it used for?
Mobile Heavy Equipment Repair. If you click on the link in my sig. you can see more pictures on the thread i did on it.

2003 CC/SB/4X4 6.0 LARIAT 3.5 leveling kit by fab tech, 08 taillights and bumper, bocar front bumper, 05harley headlights, egr delete by ME. Auber egt, trans,fuel pressure gauges.
2011 F550,vmac compressor,Tiger 5000lb Crane, 11.5 Brutus service Body http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...ice-truck.html
Old 06-10-2012, 08:51 PM
GateKeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by djanzen View Post
Mobile Heavy Equipment Repair. If you click on the link in my sig. you can see more pictures on the thread i did on it.

Looks perfect for a Machinist. Perfect

Edit add on
I will check that out thanks
Old 06-10-2012, 08:51 PM