Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-2015 Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2012, 11:21 AM
Senior User

Gunny77 is starting off with a positive reputation.
So the potential decision for me is, Edge CTS or H&S Black Max.

I would like to monitor the addional PIDs but not sure I am ready to void the warranty. The AR's are becoming a nuisance. I have been doing a lot of local driving and am not getting complete regens and when the AR starts it's only a few miles from my destination and because of time I cannot ride around to get a full AR. Would like to do the DPF delete and be done with it. I have used Edge products before and I usually end up "Chipping" just about everything I own.

So, I think the best option is to get something that I can use as a monitor now and as a performance enhancing tool later.

Comments, suggestions?

(Not trying to hi-jack the OPs thread, just though this was a better place than starting another)

Thanks

2011 F250 6.7 Lariat FX4 CC/SB, Sterling Gray Metallic.
Limited Seats. "Undercover" Bed cover, Bilstien 5100's, Recon lights, Husky floor liners, Nfab bars, Bilstien Steering stabilizer, Ranch Hand Legend bumper,added factory sway bar.
2007 F150 King Ranch- Wifes
Retired US Army 1981-2013
Old 06-16-2012, 11:28 AM
Postmaster

kper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant future
Yes, the soot count will go down as it gets burned off.
You'll also notice the count drop with passive regen when towing down the highway.
The only odd thing I've seen is I got a tank of 10% bio and a regen began at 2.26 one day but only once has that happened.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:28 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel

Tags
accurate, cts, edge, insight