Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Archion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Postmaster

1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold
Paul

Hey everyone. I've been chatting with Paul (pmasley) a little via pm and found that he's been very sick for several months now.

If you get a chance, drop him a "get well soon" pm.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Paul! Hope you get back to normal soon!

Click - My Super Duty Tech Articles
1975 Baja Bronco Project
1984 Ranger 4x4 R.I.P Nov 2007
Old 06-02-2012, 03:28 PM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
Thanks Jason........

I doubt that I will get back to normal. Hell, I have never been normal (LOL). I just have to take it one day at a time. I have good days and bad days and then some very bad days. I need to fix several things on my truck but I am hurting too much to do it. I cannot climb under the hood like I need to and I need to get under the old girl and fix a brake line. Driving with just front brakes is very interesting, especially in heavy traffic.

Sorry, I have not been on the forums. Just want to lay around and try to get in a position where the pain eases up a bit.

Love you guys and gals. Catch ya around.
FTE FOLDING TEAM MEMBER of 53449
Member "Boy you ain't right club#7"
Old 06-02-2012, 10:15 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Paul.... hope that you get feeling better soon so that you can get back to a 'normal' routine.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. Wallace, mans best friend 2/25/06 - 9/6/14.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:04 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Glad to see you made it here for a little bit Paul! What brake line broke? I just replaced the one from the front to the back a few weeks ago. Suppose to drop the tank for that, but I just left the old line in there and ran it around the tank. You've got my number. I've told you before, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

Where are you living now?
Old 06-03-2012, 08:23 AM
PA Chapter LDR

Oldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputation
Hang in there Paul and get well. Take care...

SCOTT

06 F250 SUPER DUTY XLT Crew Cab, 6.8L., 4" Rancho Lift, 9" Eagle Alloy 186 rims, 35" tires, K&N CAI!

SteveBricks - Damn good man, friend, brother, taken too damn soon.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Posting Guru

5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.
Get well and back up to speed on the forum.

Rod

This is my RCA dog look!
Old 07-20-2012, 07:39 PM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampSpringsJohn View Post
Glad to see you made it here for a little bit Paul! What brake line broke? I just replaced the one from the front to the back a few weeks ago. Suppose to drop the tank for that, but I just left the old line in there and ran it around the tank. You've got my number. I've told you before, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

Where are you living now?
John,

Sorry for the late reply. I am still in Hansford on Kanawha Street. That is an idea to go around the tank. I was going to try to get some help and pull the bed.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Thinkin' about ya man! Hang in there!
Old 07-21-2012, 06:44 PM
I Be The Instigator

Paul Masley
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgtg View Post
Thinkin' about ya man! Hang in there!
Thank ya fearless leader!
Old 07-21-2012, 07:36 PM
Postmaster

rsylvstr has a very good reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a very good reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a very good reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a very good reputation on FTE.
Greetings and prayers from central NY.
2001 SCrew Lariat 4x4 5.4L 4R70W 3.55 's LS
Conti eco tires, K&N Series 77 CAI
Old 07-21-2012, 10:34 PM
I Be The Instigator

Paul Masley
Thanks Guys!
Old 07-22-2012, 08:25 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Glad you stopped by! Hope things are getting better for you.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:15 PM
I Be The Instigator

Paul Masley
They are about the same.

The state denied my disability.

I demanded a court hearing immediately.

My only question that I am going to ask the court is this, "Under the Great and Ultimates Muslim Messiah's New Health Law," who in the hell is going to hire me. I have progressive cancer on L-2 and L-3. My insurance will cost over $3K a month. I guess I will let the SOB put me in jail, then he can figure out a way to pay for the $400 of meds I take each month, plus the chemistry involved to keep the cancer at bay. That is the actual reason I lost my last job. The damn insurance. They have a choice, give me the disability or lock my *** up!
Old 07-23-2012, 10:46 PM
Post Fiend

riggers has a superb reputationriggers has a superb reputationriggers has a superb reputationriggers has a superb reputationriggers has a superb reputationriggers has a superb reputationriggers has a superb reputationriggers has a superb reputationriggers has a superb reputationriggers has a superb reputationriggers has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmasley View Post
They are about the same.

The state denied my disability.

I demanded a court hearing immediately.

My only question that I am going to ask the court is this, "Under the Great and Ultimates Muslim Messiah's New Health Law," who in the hell is going to hire me. I have progressive cancer on L-2 and L-3. My insurance will cost over $3K a month. I guess I will let the SOB put me in jail, then he can figure out a way to pay for the $400 of meds I take each month, plus the chemistry involved to keep the cancer at bay. That is the actual reason I lost my last job. The damn insurance. They have a choice, give me the disability or lock my *** up!
Paul how long has it been since they fired you? And how many employees does your employer have? FMLA law usually prevents employers from being able to fire you for health reasons.
2001 4x4 7.3L PSD X Limited, cowl induction hood, slotted rotors, AIS severe duty intake, Munster exhaust, Edge Juice programmer, 05-07 front end conversion, Harley headlights, 4" BDS all leaf spring lift, 20" KMC XD Revolvers on Nitto Trail Grappler 35s, John Wood Stage 1 Trans, 4.10 gears, Detroit Locker

Don't flatter yourself, cowboy, I was lookin' at your truck
Old 07-23-2012, 10:56 PM
Post Fiend

Paul, I will give you a shout next time I'm in your neighborhood. I was as close as Huntington, WV a few weeks ago.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter