Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpride

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
JUNE HOT TOPICS

Here we go gal's & guy's, let it all hang out this month of JUNE
JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER HERE
Old 06-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
Johnny if it keeps getting hotter I'm gonna have a lot hanging out to stay cool. Lol

Hello La.
96 F350 CC ZF5 53k with grandpas package
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 06-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Mike, I know what you mean, but please keep enough hidden to where yu don't get arrested,, I would hate to have come bail you out LOL!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordpride View Post
Johnny if it keeps getting hotter I'm gonna have a lot hanging out to stay cool. Lol

Hello La.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
That's the thing in the winter you can always add clothes but in the summer you can only take off so much before you go to jail
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 06-02-2012, 05:05 AM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Good Morning Louisana

Mike tuck that back in them shorts lol.

I agree with your comment about being able to put enough on to stay warm but not able to take enough off to stay cool.

and its getting hotter.

I will say this, I put a new roof on in last fall and its really made a difference in my electric bill. I use heavy felt and thick shingles and installed a solar fan on the attic.

I also got to claim a percentage of that off my taxes too. So far its working out. The singles are a little more expensive that most but they are paying for them selves.

Have a great Saturday everyone.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Like A Boss!

BigSilly86 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Whats ya'll plans this month? jw thought it would be a good topic lol
2008 6.4L Lariat Job 1 F-350 4x4 DRW 4:10 Rear Diff.
H&S Mini Maxx, MBRP CAT and DPF delete, Sinister EGR delete kit and S&B air intake.

Old 06-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Postmaster

Johnny G Jones
No plans that I know of, but I would love to have everybody meet up somewhere, if you have ANY IDEAS PLEASE SHARE THEM WITH US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSilly86 View Post
Whats ya'll plans this month? jw thought it would be a good topic lol
Old 06-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Postmaster

Johnny G Jones
Rock, I'm looking at probabaly needing a new roof sometime in the next year, what kind of shingles did you use ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRRXR View Post
Good Morning Louisana

Mike tuck that back in them shorts lol.

I agree with your comment about being able to put enough on to stay warm but not able to take enough off to stay cool.

and its getting hotter.

I will say this, I put a new roof on in last fall and its really made a difference in my electric bill. I use heavy felt and thick shingles and installed a solar fan on the attic.

I also got to claim a percentage of that off my taxes too. So far its working out. The singles are a little more expensive that most but they are paying for them selves.

Have a great Saturday everyone.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:45 PM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangi Cowboy View Post
Rock, I'm looking at probabaly needing a new roof sometime in the next year, what kind of shingles did you use ???
I think it was these
GAF Roofing - Timberline Cool Shingle - Timberline Cool Series Shingles

Johnny check the member map. Seems like there is a party going on. I can change it if you would like.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Like A Boss!

Hey Johnny you have antiques store?
H&S Mini Maxx, MBRP CAT and DPF delete, Sinister EGR delete kit and S&B air intake.

Old 06-02-2012, 04:26 PM
GateKeeper

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSilly86 View Post
Hey Johnny you have antiques store?
Yes but only when hes in it LOL

Sorry Johnny could help that he made me do it----------------
Old 06-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Like A Boss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRRXR View Post
Yes but only when hes in it LOL

Sorry Johnny could help that he made me do it----------------
lol I didn't know what to call it, I was wondering if he had some old whiskey crates for sale.

Old 06-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
The view from my hotel. We spent almost all day on the beach. Going back in a little while.
Click the image to open in full size.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 06-02-2012, 05:28 PM
GateKeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbloodhound View Post
The view from my hotel. We spent almost all day on the beach. Going back in a little while.
Click the image to open in full size.
Wheres that at Robert?
You fried yet?
Old 06-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

Going to panama the 14-20

Sorry rock but it's hot.
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 06-02-2012, 06:06 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter