Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2012, 05:13 PM
ID CHAPTER LDR
Garage is empty, add now

im2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputation
hey neighbors i have a potential g2g i wanted you all to know about

i know it may be a bit of a drive for most of you but if you happen to wander over this way during that time frame pm me and we can try and work something out..

i give you car d' alene

Car d'Lane - The Weekend for Classic Car Lovers!
Micah Munroe BIG BSer#2and Slackmaster #19
[font=Comic Sans MS][font=Impact][color=Black]Click to join the Idaho Chapter] 1994 F-150 4x4 300-6 5spd aka. money maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Micah...the man...the myth...the legend!!!

Old 05-31-2012, 07:48 PM
1935 Ford pickup

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
I would love to come, but will be starting wheat harvest about that time.........
Old 06-01-2012, 10:57 AM
ID CHAPTER LDR
Garage is empty, add now

im2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputation
no worries don. I just wanted to mention it to you guys to see if anyone would be able to come
Micah Munroe BIG BSer#2and Slackmaster #19
[font=Comic Sans MS][font=Impact][color=Black]Click to join the Idaho Chapter] 1994 F-150 4x4 300-6 5spd aka. money maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Micah...the man...the myth...the legend!!!

Old 06-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Post Fiend
2006 Ford F-150
My Garage

Brown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to all
I wish I could Micah. But I'll still be in school, and I'd have to buy a classic car to bring along, and then my wife would try to kill me in my sleep. lol

She's mad at me just for borrowing my buddies dirtbike to ride around... haha
'95 F350 CC 4x4 Powerstroke - GONE but not forgotten
Old 06-02-2012, 10:43 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter