Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-25-2013, 11:53 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by chops3131 View Post
Looks awesome! You did a fantastic job sir!
-Tim - Official Slackmaster #27
Excursion 2008 conversion Build threadl
Click here to Join The VA Chapter!
Old 12-26-2013, 01:45 AM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by archtaan View Post
Give me a call or shoot me a PM Stewart.

It might be easier for me to post the set in a reply here, format them to the forum standards then have you copy that code right into the first post. Let me know what you think.
That was my idea, but I know that's a lot of work for you, but since you offered!

If you post your updated/improved post here, I can cut it and replace the old post by wiping everything in the first post, and replacing it with the info you post here.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 12-26-2013, 01:51 AM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
It looks like post numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 38, 56, 68, 70, and 75 need to be updated.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 12-26-2013, 09:26 AM
Postmaster

Pitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud of
I missed this thread and cant wait to see the pics when they get re added.
PAA#128 / Rob-(02 F350 Crewcab 4x4 Longbed 7.3L) Banks Power Pack System w/tri-pilar gauges, Banks Power Elbow, Banks Turbo Back Exhaust, Banks Intercooler, Banks 1.0 housing, Banks WW Zoo-dad, HPx, FRx, CCV, AFE 6637, Hutch & Harpoon w/Dieselsite Fuel Filter, Trans, Oil, Coolant Bypass Filter, Billet Stat Housing, OCR, 6.0 Cooler,DP-Tuned Wifes-(02 Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L) Banks Power Elbow, Banks Turbo Back Exhaust, Banks 6 Gun Programmer, Zoo-dad, HPx, FRx, CCV, AFE 6637, Hutch & Harpoon w/dieselsite Fuel Filter, Trans, Oil, Coolant Bypass Filter, Billet Stat Housing, 6.0 Cooler
Old 01-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Still learning every day!

F250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputation
Attached is a link to a thread where I posted a PDF I made from archtaan's original post for the 2008 mirror instructions, complete with pictures. The mirror project was the only one I was personally trying to capture, so that is why the others are not here. Hope someone can enjoy it and benefit from it. Look in the second post and you'll find the PDF link.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...p-to-11-a.html
Pete (F250_) -- PAA#19
'02 F250 PSD, CC, SB, XLT, 2WD: 252K miles
Basic, low cost, not really performance enhancing mods.
'03 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) PSD, 2WD, 176K miles - Stock.
http://guzzle.rbmicro.com/7pt3/Mods.html
Old 01-19-2014, 06:01 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
Okay guys, posts updated with working links.

Mods Edit:
All info cut and pasted to your earlier posts
-Tim - Official Slackmaster #27
Excursion 2008 conversion Build threadl
Click here to Join The VA Chapter!

Last edited by Stewart_H; 01-19-2014 at 06:59 PM.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:00 PM

Huge, HUGE thanks to Tim for updating this thread with working links.

Rep points Tim, thanks!

Stewart
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 01-19-2014, 09:37 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Its great to see your old X again Tim, well done on this thread n all
Gerry- .... Slackmaster #23, avid snow hater
2006 F350 Lariat
2006 Mustang vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River Sand Piper 345RET 40ft Fiver
Old 01-29-2014, 07:31 AM
Junior User

banshee rider81 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wildchild6800
Great build! I'm shocked that the body lines flow so well! If my Ex ever needs a front clip (god forbid) I'll be seriously considering a 2010 clip. Thanks for the step by step how-to

Better to let everyone assume your ignorance than to open your mouth and prove it....
Old 10-11-2014, 06:26 PM
New User

Famof5 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looks GREAT!
Old 10-11-2014, 06:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs

Tags
2010, back, conversion, excursion, fenders, ford, front clip conversio, left, lower, mirrors, move, pain, powered, road armor, side, superduty, vbulletin