Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > All Other Items for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

All Other Items for Sale All other items (non Ford Truck related) for sale. Tools for the garage, brake pads for your 66 Mustang and your beer fridge go here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-26-2012, 03:30 PM
Postmaster

jniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to behold
Miller Bobcat 250 Welder

For Sale trailer mounted Bobcat 250 gas welder… The trailer includes small welders box, racks for lead, racks for bottles, two 200 W halogen lights, 6” Vise. small fire extinguisher and about 100 feet of lead/ground. The welder also has a custom heavy canvas cover..it's been shed kept it's entire life and I don't remember rain ever falling on it.

The welder has less than 100 hours on it and a battery bought last year. I’ve had it about 5 years and the plans I had for it fell thru due to a death in the family. I know the welder is worth around 3500 new… and this one hasn’t had more than 3 tanks of gas run thru it total. Stabil always included in the gas and it's run every month or so to keep the battery up. Starts quick, runs smooth and welds… well like a Miller welder welds… 15” tires and will throw in the ball lock. Link to the pictures below and a sketch of the trailer with dimensions.... It lives at my house in Hueytown, Al..

I would consider a partial trade on a GOOD car hauler trailer… minimum 16’… dovetail is better and tilt a plus… double axle with brakes must be road worthy and in good condition… no junk considered. Home built considered depending on condition.

thanks

john
pics can be seen at New Page 1
Attached Images

Old 07-04-2012, 10:30 AM
New User

charlesc2012 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm sort of interested. I just don't have a car hauler! How much do you want for it?
Old 07-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Postmaster

jniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to behold
sorry Charles

sold it last weekend... bought my car hauler yesterday

thanks

john
Old 07-04-2012, 10:52 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > All Other Items for Sale

Tags
2009, 250, bob, bobcat, cat, diesel, engine, gas, hours, low, miller, price, shopping, video, welder