Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Events & Happenings
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2003, 06:18 AM
Elder User

fordmaniac21 is starting off with a positive reputation.
northern virginia mud bogs

does anyone know of any mud bogs comin up other than the ones in stafford. mountview mudders put on??? i just got my t case fixed and cant wait to get it out on the trails and in the pits agin.

List Mod's in Gallery
FTE

Old 05-09-2003, 10:03 AM
Elder User

fordmaniac21 is starting off with a positive reputation.
northern virginia mud bogs

well since no one has posted yet. there will be a mud bog in stafford,va put on by the mount veiw mudders at their ranch in stafford on memorial day weekend sunday may 25th. e mail me for directions, prices and class info. they put on a hood show and usually have 70-100 trucks running. and kinda weird but 80% of them are ford trucks and a majority of them are 73-79 ford trucks.

List Mod's in Gallery
FTE

Old 01-21-2004, 10:01 PM
New User

i nasty dodge ram is starting off with a positive reputation.
theres might be one on march 20.. and i now there is gonna be on on april,4 the club iam in is holding it. both of theses mud bogs are gonna be at fredericksburg fair grounds..the club name iam in is battlefield 4x4 club..

EDIT:
all theses mud bogs are for the 2004 season and if you want to now about any more mud bogs in stafford or fredericksburg va

hope see new trucks at theses mud bogs this year..

come on come all and try your luck in the hole at the battle field 4x4 club annual mud bog
Old 03-26-2004, 03:34 PM
New User

LBZ...460 is starting off with a positive reputation.
What's up guys, I was just curious if you have ever heard of "Bodacious" that they hold in Cartersville Va. I have been to it numerous times and always is a great weekend. They have mud bogs, drag races, and 4 wheeler races. Even have car races on the 4 wheelin track. They have races I think once a month or once every two months. I just bought a f250 that I am going to lift and can't wait to get it down there. check out there website which is www.bodacious.com I think. Frank
Old 03-26-2004, 03:36 PM
New User

LBZ...460 is starting off with a positive reputation.
actually this is the link....
http://www.chopperguy.net/motorsports/mudbog.htm
Old 05-06-2004, 08:20 AM
New User

chevy girl is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up Mud Bogg Augt. 28th Charles City Va.

WE ARE HAVING MUDDIN FOR MONEY IN CHARLES CITY COUNTY VA. THIS YEAR AS ALWAY'S WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HUGE # OF FAN'S & RACER'S WE ARE GOING TO OPEN THE GATE'S AT 6:00 PM ON FRI. THE 27TH THERE WILL BE FREE CAMPING & FREE PARKING . ALL WEEKEND . BRING YOUR TENT'S & COOLER'S . WE WILL BE RACING SAT. AND YES GUY'S WE WILL BE HAVING THE WET T- SHIRT CONTEST YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH & THE GIRL'S ENJOY IT TOO . WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A LIVE BAND THIS YEAR ALSO. FOR MORE IMFO. CALL TADPOLE @ 540-659-7833 OR GO TO OUR WEB SITE AT WWW.MUDDINFORMONEY .COM HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2005, 01:42 PM
New User

rdluvs4x4s is starting off with a positive reputation.
close to manassas?

yall know of anyplace that has some bog's somewhere around manassas besides when the fair comes in ... closes thing is cartersville i bealive, an i went to "The Buck" once in pa that was good time's, just wondering if anyone knows of some places that have bog's quite often around the area ...
Old 06-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Postmaster

Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.
Try posting in the Virginia Chapter. There some people that live up that way who may be able to help you out. I wish I could, but I'm down here in Tidewater
1987 F-250 4x4
VIRGINIA CHAPTER
Virginia Chapter Website
Old 06-03-2005, 05:23 PM
New User

rdluvs4x4s is starting off with a positive reputation.
thank you sir
Old 06-26-2005, 07:16 AM
New User

Bilzhorse is starting off with a positive reputation.
As mentioned earlier in this post, Mountainview Mudders has a bog event every month from April thru Sept. IIRC. I will post the actual dates when I get my nwesletter.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:16 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Events & Happenings

Tags
bodacious, bog, boggs, bogs, contest, events, fairgrounds, fredericksburg, girls, mud, northern, tshirt, va, virginia, wet