Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 05-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Posting Guru

Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.
Offering this to you guys first!

Year: 2000
Make: Ford
Model: F-250
Price: $16500
Mileage: 135000
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Red
Engine: 7.3

Well after talking to a couple people i have made a very hard decision. Im at the point in my life where i need to start thinking about getting an appartment/house and the truck just isnt going to be able to fit into the equation. I have her paid off and over 5k put into her. Just need some money to start out and get my self started. I wanted to offer this up to you guys first. I have had 3 7.3's since i started on this site and lets just say the first 2 were good learning steps LOL. This one i took a lot of time and pretty much did every preventable maintenance step i could. The truck is bullet proof besides the two front doors. I know some of you remember the thread i posted on rebuilding the bed, rims and tires, water pump, coolant filter, entire bushing kit, complete underside sanding and paint. I've put so many hours into this truck. So here it is, offering it up to you guys first. Many of you know i came to this site not knowing how to change my oil...i learned everything from this site. The help from all of you on this site built this truck and my past trucks.

2000 Ford F250 Extended Cab Long Bed
135, 000k
4" Lift
Coolant Filter
Cat ELC Coolant
S&B Intake
New water pump
Lund Moon Visor
Auto Meter Gauges
Dp Tunner
• High Idle
• 80 Econ
• 120 Race
• 60 Tow

Pioneer Fbt90
Goose Neck Hitch
Fire Stone Air-Bags
Rebuilt Bed
Bushwhacker Fender Flares
2011 Rear Bumper
4" Down Pipe
5" Mid Back Exhaust
Dual Front Stabilizers
Billstine 5100
Tonneau Cover
Bed Liner
Fuel Pump 18" Rims
35" Toyo Open Country M/T
Energy Suspension bushings all around
Fully Painted Underneath

Trucks been taken care of. Pretty much everything has been done do protect or fix the rust. Only thing that needs to be done is the door, either fixed or replaced. They still look ok, but if you would like to make it perfect fix the doors. Pretty much all-preventive maintenance has been done, water pump did not need to be done I did it to be safe, and put ELC coolant in it. Truck has a B&W turndown hitch on it along with firestone air bags. The Energy suspension bushings replaced all of the factory bushings(leaf springs, front steering, sway bar links. . .all bushings except for cab mounts).

Price is without rims and tires. If you would like them please let me know.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 05-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Post Fiend

BigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud of
Well Phil, you have to do what is necessary, it's a nice truck, I liked it at RRE last year and you've really cleaned it up since then.

Good luck with the sale.

Alan 2000 F-350 CC SRW 4WD, DIY FRx, DIY CCK, Tyrant Tuning, BTS Trans, SpringerPop's Disabler, 6637 Filter, OCR, DIY Hutch Mod, Van Turbo w/RR 6/6 billet wheel, Foil Delete, 50Cent Mod, 4" Turbo back, other stuff...297,000 Miles and counting.Towing 2005 32' Sandpiper 5'er 2007 CC SRW 4WD 6.0 mostly stock
Member Arkansas Chapter
Old 05-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Senior User

smithrock is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Nice truck! Sometimes in life there are just certains things you need to do! Sold my Harley 12 years ago.....still haunts me! But I needed to do what I needed to do!
Old 05-19-2012, 05:28 PM
Ford With Out Tax Money

snakedoc is a splendid one to beholdsnakedoc is a splendid one to beholdsnakedoc is a splendid one to beholdsnakedoc is a splendid one to beholdsnakedoc is a splendid one to beholdsnakedoc is a splendid one to beholdsnakedoc is a splendid one to behold
what is happening? have you lost you mind?
i know you have to do things that you dont wont to but this will hurt.
Matt PAA #117 99.5 F-250 XLT CC SWB 4x4 4R100 Warn M12000 GPR-LED. Foil Delete. 6637. 0.25 Cent. AC. Isspro Dual Pyrometer. AeroForce. FRx. HPx. DIY SS Fuel Lines. 03 HeadLights. 4" SS Exhaust. 6.0L Trans Cooler. BTS Tunes. Custom Lighted Tuner. IH Up Pipes. EPBV Delete. AIH delete. Gooseneck, AE Ford Bundle. Member On RHN
Old 05-19-2012, 06:12 PM
Postmaster

Firefighter 1406 has a good reputation on FTE.Firefighter 1406 has a good reputation on FTE.Firefighter 1406 has a good reputation on FTE.
Very nice looking truck. Good luck with the sale, I am sure it will go quick.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Posting Guru

caverjoe has a very good reputation on FTE.caverjoe has a very good reputation on FTE.caverjoe has a very good reputation on FTE.
Am I the only one that missed the price. I read through once and skimed back over a couple times. If it is there my bad, but I cant find it.
T-500, RedHead
2003 Navigator Ultimate (Stock)
all men are created equal' Then a few become MARINES'"
Old 05-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Posting Guru

cj45lc has a very good reputation on FTE.cj45lc has a very good reputation on FTE.cj45lc has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caverjoe View Post
Am I the only one that missed the price. I read through once and skimed back over a couple times. If it is there my bad, but I cant find it.
lmao ... I thought it was just me
Old 05-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Elder User

roostercrows is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.roostercrows is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
me too, I didn't see a price either.
Phil, if I could say something on this, I would heavily consider your options because selling a truck that is fully paid for, that you have so much into (time wise, thought wise and cash wise) and that is as finished and as nice as it is, on top of the fact that I don't think you will get nearly what I think you should for it, as Matt said... it will hurt.

Honestly though that is just my 2cents and I obviously don't fully know your situation, but I will say that a payed for vehicle is money in the bank.

I hope you get it figured out and all goes well.

2003 F350 XLT Super Duty Crew Cab 7.3L 4x4, 6637, Stancor, 4 inch lift, 35x17 Procomp ATs
2006 Nissan Murano SL AWD
Boilermaker Local 128

Old 05-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Posting Guru

ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.
Must be a hard decision to let her go Phil but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Just wish the steering wheel was an the other side m8. You could get 80K over here bruva.
join the Australian Chapter here-Join Chapter
Old 05-19-2012, 08:51 PM
The Dr. will see you now!

Christof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud of
christof13t
i need to get into the import/export business then.

xtof
Chris-PAA#130
Motorbug:2000 F350 Lariat CC,LB,6x6 7.3DIT,4" Turbo-Back, IH Bellowed Uppies, RiffRaff FRx&AIH Delete, Hutch/Harpoon,6637, 05-07facelift, dual cowl induction hood, Glowshift Max Tow gauges, antique BullyDog 1 Toon chip, 10k, Air Lift on rear axle, All the hitches!
420k & counting AE Total Ford Enhanced Bundle
Old 05-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Posting Guru

Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakedoc View Post
what is happening? have you lost you mind?
i know you have to do things that you dont wont to but this will hurt.
i know, i love the truck. i just need to get serisous about stuff a little more. im only 21 and i drive around in a truck that most people cant afford to keep running. i need to start saving for a house and stuff.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:25 PM
Posting Guru

thanks for all the advice guys....i was hoping to get 16500 do you think thats reasonable? i know it will take a very special buyer to appreciate it. the truck is pretty much like new..i mean i rebuilt just about everything besides injectors and trans.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:27 AM
Posting Guru

SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.
At $16,500 the truck is just about fully depreciated.
Virtually the only running cost is the fuel.
Compare this against a new vehicle and it is the exact opposite.

The major cost of new vehicle is the depreciation, and it's usually many times the running + fuel costs.
MODS: Hutch,ICboots,plenum inserts,IH uppies,G2WW,HPx,AIH delete,EBPV delete,hi flow outlet,CCV mod,OCR,Zoodad,6637,4" TB exhaust,JW VB,coolant filter,FRx,'05 HD lights with switch bypass relays,B20 ready fuel system(3 filters).Stratos truck seats,rear head rests,LED running lights, 285-75-16s. Gauges:EGTx2,Boost,Trans temp,Fuel pressure,Eng oil temp, Coolant temp, Edge CS, PHP tuner
NOT done: big oil, big brakes, big turbo. Next Mods? None - I'm done!
Australia: where Mechanics use spanners & Plumbers use wrenches
Old 05-20-2012, 03:14 AM
Elder User

Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I know how ya feel phil,im doing the same thing,im selling my Ftruck so i can build my house..

Maybe we can start a home building thread .
2005 FORD F250 7.3L, Maxxis BigHorns 35's,16x10 alloy rims,5"Procomp/Icon Vehicle Dynamics lift,AIH Delete,CCV,FRX,HPX, OCR,JW valve body,mag-hytec rear diff cover,Riffraff Billet plenums,Clays ported housing+11 blade comp wheel,Bellowed up-pipes,Garrett turbo outlet,F6 chip,Custom 4" to 5" exhaust,All from clay @ RiffRaff,BD big trans sump,Carpc got the ****,got a IPAD in the dash now
Old 05-20-2012, 08:36 AM
Elder User

TheWhiteBeast is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
You're only 21 don't be worrying about buying a house! Go out and have fun! This is the time of your life when you are supposed to have those toys.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:36 AM

Tags
2535, 5, 64, air, airbags, back, bag, diy, e99, exhaust, f250, firestone, ford, mid, pipe, truck