Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Ranchero & 1961 - 1967 Econoline
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2012, 06:56 PM
New User

Ryan Roop is starting off with a positive reputation.
No Goose

I have a 351 Windsor in my 69' ranch. I have a Holley 1850 4 barrel , a Edlebrock performer intake, and headers. I converted the points ignition to a Igniter II electronic. It has a MSD Blaster coil. The wires are a few years old but the car hasn't been driven that much. Do I need new wires or do I need to jet the carb. I has no goose. It wants to go but something isn't there. I can barely get the 1 rear wheel to spin, it has single track by the way, 3.0 gear. What does any think it needs?
Old 05-23-2012, 04:56 PM
Senior User

kenny nunez is starting off with a positive reputation.
na na na na na
no goose

Goosie, have you ever performed a compression test? The important thing to be sure of is that the compression is even on all cylinders. Also be sure that the timing chain is not about to let go. Try that first and let us know. Kenny Nunez
67 Ford XL 32 valve t45
06 Mountaineer 24 valve. 04 Sport Trac 4.0
10 F150 /24 valve. 99Lightning,8k original miles
Old 05-23-2012, 04:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Ranchero & 1961 - 1967 Econoline

Tags
ford, goose, test