Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2012, 09:48 AM
Elder User

Dorsai has a good reputation on FTE.Dorsai has a good reputation on FTE.
Heater core - free to a good GEORGIA home

I have a new Vista-Pro #398247 (see here: Autoplicity.com. Vista-Pro HEATER CORE - 398247) heater core that I have no use for - according to the sheet that came with it, it is for 1980-1990 F-series/Bronco trucks with factory air. My truck has add-on air, so I was unable to use it when I was fixing my heat, and because my brother got it from a buddy of his there's no way to return it. It's new in box, completely unused, and comes with a sheet of sticky-back foam, presumably for mounting.

It's yours for nothing if you come by (I live in Alpharetta GA) and pick it up, or I'll mail it to you if you pay shipping in advance. PM me if interested. Figured I'd give the locals a shot at it before posting it in the 1980-1986 forum.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:12 AM
Posting Guru

82f100460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.82f100460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Now you tell me!!

Just put a new one in, I think this very one you have up for grabs, back in March!!

Yes that sticky back foam is for mounting. The oringinal has that customer formed padding that fits perfect. The aftermarket cores just come with a strip of this stuff instead...at least all the one's I've seen do.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Elder User

Dorsai has a good reputation on FTE.Dorsai has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82f100460 View Post
Now you tell me!!

Just put a new one in, I think this very one you have up for grabs, back in March!!

Yes that sticky back foam is for mounting. The oringinal has that customer formed padding that fits perfect. The aftermarket cores just come with a strip of this stuff instead...at least all the one's I've seen do.
Dang...and I've had it laying around since at least March, too! Sorry about that.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Posting Guru

82f100460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.82f100460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Dang...and I've had it laying around since at least March, too! Sorry about that.
All good brother!!! Hope you find someone that can use it!!
Old 06-09-2012, 06:54 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter