Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Senior User

smithrock is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Front license plate bracket

Anyone have a front license plate bracket and mounting hardware they aren't using or want to sell? It needs to fit an '02 stock bumper
Old 05-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Senior User

h2guy is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Don't have one, but, had to replace mine and IIRC, it was less than $10 at Ford.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2guy View Post
Don't have one, but, had to replace mine and IIRC, it was less than $10 at Ford.
Really? I'll check it out. I figured it would be some outrageous amount so I didn't even bother checking there
Old 05-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Postmaster

CSIPSD is a splendid one to beholdCSIPSD is a splendid one to beholdCSIPSD is a splendid one to beholdCSIPSD is a splendid one to beholdCSIPSD is a splendid one to beholdCSIPSD is a splendid one to beholdCSIPSD is a splendid one to behold
Mine is laying along the interstate somewhere between Denver, CO and Boise, ID... Your welcome to it. If you find the plate send it to me...

THanks!

LOL
Old 05-12-2012, 03:26 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Mine is laying along the interstate somewhere between Denver, CO and Boise, ID... Your welcome to it. If you find the plate send it to me...

THanks!

LOL
Nah Joe, if I find it I'm puttin it on then going to do a bunch of illeagal activity like using all the toll roads and stuff. When you get the bill, you'll have known I found it!
Old 05-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Postmaster

woodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud of
Looks like you should call up the dealer or order from Tousley Ford

Click the image to open in full size.

2002 F-350 CCLB 4X4 Website, HD4R100 , T-500, Melling LPOP, Gen-2 FRx, Bellowed Up-Pipes, Riffraff OCR, , Braided Brake Lines, CAC Boots & Billet Plenums, Aeroforce Scangauge, 4" Diamond Eye, Powerslots, Ported Compressor Housing, DP Tuner-F6, AE, KCM S.S. HPX, S&B Filters intake, Quad pod w/ISSPRO EV2's, Big Head , 6.0L Trans Cooler,
Old 05-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodnthings View Post
Looks like you should call up the dealer or order from Tousley Ford

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks Ken, might have too!
Old 05-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Hook it, I'll pull it.

miller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputation
I have one sitting in my shop in perfect condition.. In Louisiana, we don't have front plates. Let me know if I can help you with this.

OH, It's free.
RICK, PAA MEMBER #4
2001, F-350, DRW. CC. LWB, 4X4, LARIAT,
MODS: 6637 W/Pete's cover, BTS-TRANS, DP-TUNER LIVE, MBRP 4" SS, Isspro 3 gauge kit, TN-BB turbo, Bellowed up pipes, HPX, TRU-COOL cooler, SS Stage II injectors, and the Chris-fifty.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller_feed View Post
I have one sitting in my shop in perfect condition.. In Louisiana, we don't have front plates. Let me know if I can help you with this.

OH, It's free.
Yep, you can! thank you! FREE ??? AWESOME!!!!
I'll PM you my info
Old 05-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Hook it, I'll pull it.

miller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithrock View Post
Yep, you can! thank you! FREE ??? AWESOME!!!!
I'll PM you my info
Glad to help you with this. I don't need no sticking front bracket.
RICK, PAA MEMBER #4
2001, F-350, DRW. CC. LWB, 4X4, LARIAT,
MODS: 6637 W/Pete's cover, BTS-TRANS, DP-TUNER LIVE, MBRP 4" SS, Isspro 3 gauge kit, TN-BB turbo, Bellowed up pipes, HPX, TRU-COOL cooler, SS Stage II injectors, and the Chris-fifty.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Rather Be Floatin

RedBoat is a splendid one to beholdRedBoat is a splendid one to beholdRedBoat is a splendid one to beholdRedBoat is a splendid one to beholdRedBoat is a splendid one to beholdRedBoat is a splendid one to beholdRedBoat is a splendid one to behold
Costa Kaldanis
Reps to ya rick for helping a fellow FTE brother out!!
2" Leveling Kit, Hutch/Harpoon, Foil Delete Mod, Upgraded boots, Undone CCV Mod, A/C Improvement Mod, GPR LED, Michelin LT285/75R/16 LTX AT2's, TRU-COOL cooler, Train Horns
Old 05-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Elder User

roostercrows is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.roostercrows is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Great offer!

2003 F350 XLT Super Duty Crew Cab 7.3L 4x4, 6637, Stancor, 4 inch lift, 35x17 Procomp ATs
2006 Nissan Murano SL AWD
Boilermaker Local 128

Old 05-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller_feed View Post
Glad to help you with this. I don't need no sticking front bracket.
Reps sent!

Thanks so much Rick!
Old 05-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Postmaster

woodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud of
Great deal Rick! Reps sent for the Brotherhood.

2002 F-350 CCLB 4X4 Website, HD4R100 , T-500, Melling LPOP, Gen-2 FRx, Bellowed Up-Pipes, Riffraff OCR, , Braided Brake Lines, CAC Boots & Billet Plenums, Aeroforce Scangauge, 4" Diamond Eye, Powerslots, Ported Compressor Housing, DP Tuner-F6, AE, KCM S.S. HPX, S&B Filters intake, Quad pod w/ISSPRO EV2's, Big Head , 6.0L Trans Cooler,
Old 05-13-2012, 08:39 AM
Buy American

c125bob has a superb reputationc125bob has a superb reputationc125bob has a superb reputationc125bob has a superb reputationc125bob has a superb reputationc125bob has a superb reputationc125bob has a superb reputationc125bob has a superb reputationc125bob has a superb reputationc125bob has a superb reputationc125bob has a superb reputation
I'm in jail but I'll rep ya when I bust out ! That's the Brotherhood at work.
4" Exhaust no Muffler, AIS Stage 1 Intake, Trans cooler
Member - Roadside Help Network http://guzzle.rbmicro.com/7pt3/Mods.html
Old 05-13-2012, 08:39 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel

Tags
1956, 2003, bracket, bronco, classic, custom, escape, f100, ford, front, jail, license, plate, powered, regional, southern, vbulletin