Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Parts & other Want to buy parts/accessories/tools.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Postmaster

Jermafenser has a good reputation on FTE.Jermafenser has a good reputation on FTE.Jermafenser has a good reputation on FTE.
WTB 1992-'96/'97 F-series parts

I need some things to keep up my '97 F350. Mostly small items.

Interior trim needs to be from '95 (or 1994, not sure) and later trucks as colors are slightly different. Mine is called light opal.

1996-'97 gasoline gauge cluster with tachometer
Intact black cluster trim with cutout for dual tanks (nothing on right side)
Right side dash a/c vents
Good (not melted) third brake light/dome light lens w/ screws
Interior dome light lens
Spare tire carrier arm and bolts
Plastic black cover that go over the door underneath driver side door panel
Passenger side mirror with the text "objects are closer blah blah..."
Light grey fuse box cover
Intact rearview day/night mirror

Factory Ford sliding rear window w/ gasket if still good

Also need a nice vinyl bench seat in light grey. Might go cloth or other if it's nice and light grey.

Located within D.C.

PM or reply.

Thanks!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Posting Guru

fordka is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
i got the cluster trim for the dual tanks and has the switch. 2 tabs in the back are broke but should be fin. $10. also got a fuse box cover in blue but could be painted gray.$5. let me know if you want them ill find out shipping.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Postmaster

Jermafenser has a good reputation on FTE.Jermafenser has a good reputation on FTE.Jermafenser has a good reputation on FTE.
I'll pass. The same tabs are broken on mine and it doesn't hold up well & rattles.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Freshman User

Sean's 97 F250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
seanhanks1
I will sell the interior light lens from my 1997 f250 heavy duty as my light doesnt work (think bulb bad). Take $13 shipped.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:47 AM
Postmaster

Bump, updated list.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:46 AM
Post Fiend

DIYMechanic is a name known to allDIYMechanic is a name known to allDIYMechanic is a name known to allDIYMechanic is a name known to allDIYMechanic is a name known to allDIYMechanic is a name known to all
I have the third brake light lens and the dome light lens, but I need a picture of the dome light you have. Seems there were a couple different styles available for our trucks. I also have a grey fuse box cover but it is for a diesel truck so the legend sticker on the inside of the cover may not be the right one for a gas truck. I think I also have the black plastic strip that you want for the rocker panel. You're talking about the piece that runs between the A pillar kick panel and the B pillar, correct? It is a narrow black plastic strip that screws down and holds the carpet in place? If that is what you need, I have that as well.

1997 F-350 7.3 PSD, 4x4, CCLB SRW, 3.55's, ZF5
If it isn't under warranty, I'll fix it myself.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:59 AM
Post Fiend

DIYMechanic is a name known to allDIYMechanic is a name known to allDIYMechanic is a name known to allDIYMechanic is a name known to allDIYMechanic is a name known to allDIYMechanic is a name known to all
Also, for what it is worth, the A/C vents are interchangeable for the most part. They just pop out of the dash (I use a pair of putty knives, one on each side). The "fins" or whatever you want to call them can be removed from the louver assembly as well and swapped between vents if you need to repair a couple. I will look for those as well if they will help. I may have parts and pieces of them even if I don't have complete assemblies.

1997 F-350 7.3 PSD, 4x4, CCLB SRW, 3.55's, ZF5
If it isn't under warranty, I'll fix it myself.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:59 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other

Tags
1992, 199296, 9697, carrier, center, dash, diesel, f250, ford, fseries, jumper, mount, seat, tire, trim, truckfseries