Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2007+ Expedition & Navigator 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2012, 09:59 PM
New User

gwells89 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Third Row Seat Add to 08 Expe XLT

I replaced my 2000 with an 08 and happy as can be but did not come with third row seat. Could someone post pics of the rear area of their 08? I'm in contact with a junk yard that has the power seats out of an 07 for $200+$150 shipped but want to make sure I ask for everything I need to mount and make safe. I have tried to locate one to physically look at with no luck. So pictures would help. I found online pictures with two different type seat belts and believe that one is EL and the other plain XLT like mine. I pulled the storage crap out and see the mounting holes on the floor for the front bolts of seats. Any pics would help. Thanks.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:33 AM
Senior User

RI-Matt is starting off with a positive reputation.
When you say yours didnt come with the 3rd row do you mean it never had them or it came with them and the previous owner removed them?
You may want to look into non-power 3rd row seats. The wiring to power the seats may not be in yours and would be a major hassle to do.

Matt
Old 05-09-2012, 07:27 PM
New User

no third row seat ever

The vehicle was for commercial use and apparently never had the third row seat. Of course the sales ahole says no problem just go to a junk yard. I now that the newer vehicles never make it to the junk yard unless in really bad shape. I thought that the light plug that I already have in the rear passenger side could supply power. I have told the junk yard guy that I would need all of the plastic pieces in support of this change to include the panels that are different due to non existent on my truck. I trying to get someone with an 07-11 Expe with the third row seat to look at the config and compare to mine. To include the power wiring, seat belt mounting and the seat itself mounting. Trying to do so before the thing is sold is the challenge. Both sides for $350 shipped or $200 if I go get it cannot be beat.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Elder User

chuck s is starting off with a positive reputation.
No power wiring to my 3d row seat. Just something else to go wrong.

-- Chuck
Old 05-09-2012, 07:58 PM
New User

You have a manual third row (less is better)

chuck s,
I here you about the less is better. But the guy has the whole power third row seat for $200 if I drive three hours one way, prefered to make sure I get everything out needed, or $150 to ship it. I'm trying to make sure it will not work before giving up on this deal. You have an 07-11 expe with manual third row seat? Do you have pictures? Seat belt mounting points and actual seat mounting points. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:58 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator

Tags
2007, 2008, 2009, 3rd, add, addiing, buy, escape, expedition, ford, market, put, roll, row, seat, seating, truck, xlt