Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alabama Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Elder User

oldkountryboy has a good reputation on FTE.oldkountryboy has a good reputation on FTE.oldkountryboy has a good reputation on FTE.
FTE Alabama Chapter google map

i have started us a google map for the Alabama Chapter of FTE

it is not mandatory to add yourself but i would like everyone that will to add themselves
it will make it easier for us to see where everyone is, i would like to try and start planning a gtg and that way we can see where everyone is

and if someone has a project or needs help we can see who is close by

if you have a google account it is simple to add your marker, but if you need help post up your name and town and i will add it for you

what do you guys think about adding email addresses so we can email each other ?

i have also set the map to private so only those who have the link to it will be able to find it

MASH HERE FOR MAP
Old 05-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Postmaster

Rusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant future
Looks like a cool idea. I'm gonna have to hunt up my Google account info, haven't used it for awhile.
2006, King Ranch, F250, Lariat, Super Duty, Powerstroke, FX4, CC, SRW, 20in Ultra Motorsports Goliath wheels. 2in leveling kit, Husky 16K roller hitch, ScanGaugeII. Sinister coolant filter. Blue spring. BPD EGR cooler. Riffraff CAC boots w/metal cold side tube, STC update. Fumoto valves. CAT ELC. DashBoss.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Elder User

oldkountryboy has a good reputation on FTE.oldkountryboy has a good reputation on FTE.oldkountryboy has a good reputation on FTE.
do you do much fishing Rusty ?
Old 05-20-2012, 09:29 AM
Elder User

If any of y'all do not want to sign up for google but want to be added to the map either post up or pm me and I will be glad to add you to the map

Just screen name and city
Old 05-20-2012, 08:53 PM
Post Fiend

Steve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant future
I can't get there from here..

Big BSer #16
Old 06-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Senior User

Sigskydiver is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Sigskydiver is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Haha kountryboy, Ive been a member of the Excursion group here on FTE and just decided to look at the Alabama chapter today. Im at Rucker, small world....
Old 06-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Elder User

Sig how do you like your Excursion ? that is what i am wanting to get but have not found one yet
Old 06-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Senior User

Sigskydiver is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Sigskydiver is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkountryboy View Post
Sig how do you like your Excursion ? that is what i am wanting to get but have not found one yet
Love it! Would have loved it more if the guy before me did a little more maintenance on it, but it gives me something to do during my time off the flight line. Lemme know if you want to take it for a ride sometime, i'll be happy to let you drive her and see what you think.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Postmaster

Rusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant future
Quote:
do you do much fishing Rusty ?
Not a whole lot. We try to camp in our 5'r when we can, if we go to one of the near-by lakes I have some fishing gear with me for that (poles n beer and stuff ). No boat or anything though. do you wet a hook pretty often?
2006, King Ranch, F250, Lariat, Super Duty, Powerstroke, FX4, CC, SRW, 20in Ultra Motorsports Goliath wheels. 2in leveling kit, Husky 16K roller hitch, ScanGaugeII. Sinister coolant filter. Blue spring. BPD EGR cooler. Riffraff CAC boots w/metal cold side tube, STC update. Fumoto valves. CAT ELC. DashBoss.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Elder User

man i would rather fish than eat, and as big i am that says something

i try to go at least once a week but that dont always happen
Old 06-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Senior User

pdogg6 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I have gmail but I've never used this feature before. How do I add myself to the map?
LS
Alabama Chapter
Old 07-17-2012, 01:33 PM
Senior User

Dogwood36322 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Jeff are you and I the only ones who know how to use this map? I would like to see who else is near.
1998 Mustang
Old 07-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Elder User

As soon as I get my desktop back running and I'm not using my phone for my internet

I will see if I can't find some good instructions for everyone to use
Old 07-26-2012, 12:08 PM
Senior User

pdogg6 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
As soon as I get my desktop back running and I'm not using my phone for my internet

I will see if I can't find some good instructions for everyone to use
Sounds great!
LS
Alabama Chapter
Old 07-26-2012, 12:08 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter