Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Maine Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maine Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: ToMang07

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2012, 01:59 PM
New User

hogback is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile mountainman716

Recall B12B33...
Made appointment at dealer...questioned wether the fuel mileage will be affected...answer...maybe yes, maybe No?
I have the 2011 F-350 Lariat ext. cab w/PSD 3:55 ELD, all the bells & whistles except Navg. system & Fx4.
Bought this truck on the poop I rec'd from different techs at three different dealerships in PA., Va. after experiencing 4 breakdowns with my 2005 6.0 power stroke diesel.
I was told that after a year of sales of the new Ford Diesel they have not had one come back b/c of engine problems.This is the first recall I have had and hope the last.Not many miles on it as of now.
We will taking it RVing (truck camper) soon I hope. The Alaska trip (Deadhorse...Prudhoe Bay ) was the best.
So far the truck runs well.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:50 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud of
ToMang07
Not gonna lie man.... this whole post has me a bit confoosed....

Anywho... Welcome to the ME Board.... are you in Maine?

Hope you got your issues fixed.
02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, Hydra, 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, Fisher 8' MM2. Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203* TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing...
~AE w/Ford Pack~

Old 05-13-2012, 11:39 AM
New User

hogback is starting off with a positive reputation.
mountainman716

To: ToMang07
Sorry your confused maybe I can explain ? What is it that you want to know ?
PSD =Powerstroke Diesel, ELD = electronic locking Differential, 3:55 gear ratio of Differential.
The Reflash went well it included the Power Train Module (PTM) the Transmissiom Module update, and the NOX reprograming...
Time...35 minutes...never opened the hood...

YES I'M in the great state of Maine...midcoast area..JMB
Old 05-13-2012, 11:55 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud of
ToMang07
Click the image to open in full size.
02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, Hydra, 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, Fisher 8' MM2. Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203* TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing...
~AE w/Ford Pack~

Old 05-13-2012, 11:55 AM