Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
John I have a garage but it might be a tight squeeze. You have seen Paul's truck before is it lifted? I have a garage at the apt complex I live in and put the Trailblazer in it with ease. albeit a trailblazer is not as big as a f250. If you are in the florence area this week give me a call and I will let you be the judge if it could work.

So yes I am offering the use of my garage to you or anyone really who is local. I have some tools and more over at my dads house that I still need to bring over... just got the garage earlier this year and haven't brought them over. If you need something special you might have to bring it.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Senior User

meierw1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cody Meier Turbohawk44
Quote:
Originally Posted by rywegh View Post
John depending on when and where I might be able to assist in some sort. If Paul brings his truck up here I wouldn't mind helping if I can. Don't know too much about diesels but I will help any way I can plus I might learn a thing or two.

Cody that sucks about your transmission. Are you having one built that can take all your upgrades?
Kind of. I'm gettin a hd4r100 from ford. It's got some upgraded stuff done to it so it should be plenty. If I had 5 grand I would get a fully built one. But don't have that much do it will have to wait.
Cody… 2000 F-250 7.3l 4x4 Ex Cab 6ft bed, HD 4R100, 2” leveling kit, 315/75/16 Dunlope Fierce M/T, 6 position PHP Phoenix chip .Frx, W.W, SB Air intake, 4” turbo back straight pipe, foil delete, zoodad mod, cowl hood, ddm tuning 8k HID, gear wheels. Glowshift gauges. Tranny temp, oil temp and fuel pressure. Edge juice with attitude monitor with boost,egt and rpm. Kentucky chapter member.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:21 PM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
Quote:
Originally Posted by rywegh View Post
Paul if you have a brakeline that is busted do you think the vibration could be caused by the master cylinder/abs having issues? Or do you think it is suspension related?

Not it is one of Ford's Better Ideas. Run lines through an area that you cannot wash out. The line just corroded and burst. The brakes were typical before. I do need to turn all of the rotors, level the pads and grease the pins. Last I looked, the pads looked new. I have no idea what the vibration is in the front, it could be a wheel bearing to the CV joint. It is on the right side.
FTE FOLDING TEAM MEMBER of 53449
Member "Boy you ain't right club#7"
Old 08-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Senior User

52 Ford F1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Andrew Shelton
Let me know when you are up for a BS session... Planning on being there Saturday from Noon-8ish and Sunday Noon to 6ish. Have refrigerator full of beers... and a good amount of tools... I would be up for a meetup someplace central too, I am thinking it would not be great to have 20 peeps show up at my place, but 1-4 tops would probably work..
my email is goliath2002@yahoo.com ... and it is linked to my phone so I should get it if I have some down time.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
Busy this weekend with a PT job. But I think we might be able to get a group together soon.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:03 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
This is a very busy weekend for me too. But if I get a few minutes, I'll stop by and introduce myself.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:36 PM
Freshman User

dmarsh2400 is starting off with a positive reputation.
dmarsh2400
I guess I figured out the pinning, not sure if their is something else i need to do or not...
Could someone tell me if I have completed successfully all needed data for the Ky chapter sigh up...
thanks
Old 10-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Posting Guru

homade has a good reputation on FTE.homade has a good reputation on FTE.homade has a good reputation on FTE.
I lost something in sign up as well , I never get anything right anymore,
Old 10-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarsh2400 View Post
I guess I figured out the pinning, not sure if their is something else i need to do or not...
Could someone tell me if I have completed successfully all needed data for the Ky chapter sigh up...
thanks
You are signed up as a Ky Chapter member. If you are not listed in the map that Wes (sidewinder4.9l) set up, you have to do that yourself, or, I believe Wes can set you up with that. I am not knowledgeable enough to be able to do that.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by homade View Post
I lost something in sign up as well , I never get anything right anymore,
Gerry, try signing up again. For some reason I never got your request.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:01 AM
Senior User

Foxxx has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxx has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxx has a very good reputation on FTE.
foxmkIII foxxx5oh soullesssol
Location added!
Club SNL Member #33
Kentucky and Indiana Chapter Member
1995 Bronco XLT Sport - Stock height on 33x12.50s

Old 12-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Senior User

Turfzilla is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Turfzilla is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Can you add me? I could not figure it out.

Kevin (Turfzilla) Owensboro, KY 42303

09 F-150 XLT SC - 5.4 - 77,000 miles - Max Tow, chrome package, SYNC - bone stock
03 Jeep Rubicon - 135,000 miles - not many stock parts left - locked and loaded on 37's
Old 03-06-2013, 12:39 PM
New User

ALMACK is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks for adding me Wes.

Alan (ALMACK) Bardstown, KY 40004
Old 03-06-2013, 02:25 PM
Freshman User

Koch85F150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Added my name to the list... I think I done it right Koch85F150 from Salyersville, KY
Old 03-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Posting Guru

Jaime74656 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Jaime74656 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
JaimeSugrue
Wes, been trying to fix my location on that map (cool thing by the way), but not so cool that you have me living in a church (although don't put it past me to buy one some day and convert it to a home...) but yea if you need my new address I can PM it to ya
): http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...ct-thread.html
Currently working on: headlamps/lighting
Old 03-06-2013, 08:14 PM