Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
John, I can be at 275 and AA in fifteen minutes and I live in Florence. lol. Andrew I roughly know where the garage is, for close to fifteen years I worked on the hill next to you at Fidelity. Maybe we can plan on a wrench BS session one day guys...
Old 08-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Posting Guru

homade has a good reputation on FTE.homade has a good reputation on FTE.homade has a good reputation on FTE.
Let me know if you do a get together and I'll try to make the 45 min trip, Garry
Old 08-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Senior User

meierw1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cody Meier Turbohawk44
Once my truck is up and running again I'm up for a bs session.
Cody… 2000 F-250 7.3l 4x4 Ex Cab 6ft bed, HD 4R100, 2” leveling kit, 315/75/16 Dunlope Fierce M/T, 6 position PHP Phoenix chip .Frx, W.W, SB Air intake, 4” turbo back straight pipe, foil delete, zoodad mod, cowl hood, ddm tuning 8k HID, gear wheels. Glowshift gauges. Tranny temp, oil temp and fuel pressure. Edge juice with attitude monitor with boost,egt and rpm. Kentucky chapter member.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
hey Cody what's up with your truck?
Old 08-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Senior User

Cody Meier Turbohawk44
Quote:
Originally Posted by rywegh View Post
My tranny went out last week.
Cody… 2000 F-250 7.3l 4x4 Ex Cab 6ft bed, HD 4R100, 2” leveling kit, 315/75/16 Dunlope Fierce M/T, 6 position PHP Phoenix chip .Frx, W.W, SB Air intake, 4” turbo back straight pipe, foil delete, zoodad mod, cowl hood, ddm tuning 8k HID, gear wheels. Glowshift gauges. Tranny temp, oil temp and fuel pressure. Edge juice with attitude monitor with boost,egt and rpm. Kentucky chapter member.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Senior User

Cody Meier Turbohawk44
Quote:
Originally Posted by rywegh View Post
My tranny went out last week.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:12 PM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52 Ford F1 View Post
Yea, I rent a garage back there. I live in Wilder just one exit over. If you are bored I am out there most weekends working... I probably will not be this weekend though.
I would like to get in this one weekend and get you guys to help me fix my wheels since I cannot do it. John, we need a pow-wow.
FTE FOLDING TEAM MEMBER of 53449
Member "Boy you ain't right club#7"
Old 08-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Skipper of the KY Chapter

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Wesley R. Cole
Sounds like a deal to me....I'm up for a meetup/BS session ANYTIME...lol

19.31 E/T @ 68.78mph in a 1/4 mile
Old 08-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmasley View Post
I would like to get in this one weekend and get you guys to help me fix my wheels since I cannot do it. John, we need a pow-wow.
Hey Paul. Got your PM. All I can say right now is wow! As to your wheels, are you talking about your truck? I know you were having trouble with the brakes. A road trip I believe could be arranged. Wes could meet me up on I-64 somewhere, and he and I could head your way perhaps one day. Are you having other issues with your truck? Or is your car also giving you problems.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:14 AM

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Wesley R. Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampSpringsJohn View Post
Hey Paul. Got your PM. All I can say right now is wow! As to your wheels, are you talking about your truck? I know you were having trouble with the brakes. A road trip I believe could be arranged. Wes could meet me up on I-64 somewhere, and he and I could head your way perhaps one day. Are you having other issues with your truck? Or is your car also giving you problems.
Hmmm....ROadtrip, or convoy?

Old 08-04-2012, 11:35 AM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
I am having trouble with both, but I do have the Vic drivable. Winter is coming and I really need the truck. The brakeline on the back is busted behind the fuel tank, I have a severe vibration on the front, and a lack of power. It would probably be better if I brought her to you and Wes, then you could tinker in the garage and not have to worry about crazy mother nature and these freak storms we have been having.

Guys, just remember, I am 30 minutes east of Charleston, so it will take me a bit of time to get there.
FTE FOLDING TEAM MEMBER of 53449
Member "Boy you ain't right club#7"
Old 08-04-2012, 11:54 AM

Wesley R. Cole
Quote:
I am having trouble with both, but I do have the Vic drivable. Winter is coming and I really need the truck. The brakeline on the back is busted behind the fuel tank, I have a severe vibration on the front, and a lack of power. It would probably be better if I brought her to you and Wes, then you could tinker in the garage and not have to worry about crazy mother nature and these freak storms we have been having.

Guys, just remember, I am 30 minutes east of Charleston, so it will take me a bit of time to get there.
I'm about 3 hours away from Charleston...

I did a meet with Bill (6cylbill) last year...

Met up in Charleston...Went to Southridge, IIRC was the name of the plaza deal...Had a huge cinema, etc across the parking lot..

Old 08-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
John depending on when and where I might be able to assist in some sort. If Paul brings his truck up here I wouldn't mind helping if I can. Don't know too much about diesels but I will help any way I can plus I might learn a thing or two.

Cody that sucks about your transmission. Are you having one built that can take all your upgrades?
Old 08-04-2012, 12:22 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
Quote:

Paul if you have a brakeline that is busted do you think the vibration could be caused by the master cylinder/abs having issues? Or do you think it is suspension related?
Old 08-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
He's had the vibration for a while now. Not related. The brake line is more recent. I do not have a garage to get a truck in unfortunately. The brake line can be fixed in no time. I had the same thing on mine a few months ago. I just re-routed the line outside of the fuel tank. The original line goes between the frame and fuel tank which to put the new one back requires dropping the tank or lifting the bed. Actually, I don't think lifting the bed would help either.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:28 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter