Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Mid-Atlantic Region Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C. and West Virginia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Freshman User

Baywatch13 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Good 6.0 Diesel Shop

I've got an '05 F250 with a 6.0 Diesel that has a blown headgasket. I'm trying to find a shop somewhere in my area that has a good reputation to get a quote from. I live near Winchester, VA, but can get to MD, PA, and Nort-eastern WV pretty quickly. Anyone have any recommendations? Please advise, as this is my only vehicle. Thanks.

P.S. Dealer quote was over $5K. Thanks.
Old 05-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Postmaster

MexicanScaper987 is a splendid one to beholdMexicanScaper987 is a splendid one to beholdMexicanScaper987 is a splendid one to beholdMexicanScaper987 is a splendid one to beholdMexicanScaper987 is a splendid one to beholdMexicanScaper987 is a splendid one to behold
Joe Yarmel
I know of two shops. One I've used a few times who is located in Bristol PA 19007. Name is Hems Truck and Auto.

The other one who I've used once is in Central NJ. www.2rsautorepair.com
Old 05-27-2012, 03:11 AM
Senior User

goodmatt2002 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.goodmatt2002 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
If you want to travel to connellsville pa I have an excellent guy!
Old 06-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Senior User

goodmatt2002 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.goodmatt2002 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Anyone in the sw pa area needing an excellent diesel guy, call Bob Herman at 724-628-4850 he is in connellsville pa
Old 06-01-2012, 03:54 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region

Tags
60, diesel, diesle, ford, forum, good, illinois, nm, oklahoma, performance, shops, texas, updates, west