Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2012, 07:30 AM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Good Friday Morning everyone, another great sunny day up here, enjoy.....
Gerry- re-ordered 2015 F350 Platinum, 2006 F350 Lariat Superduty FX4 6.0L, white crew cab,.... Slackmaster #23
2006 Mustang Vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River SandPiper 345RET 39ft Fiver
Old 05-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Postmaster

jthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to all
42209261 Fordx4bronc3545
Good morning gents. It appears we have sunshine today, accompanied by some wind.

Went to a "Taste of the Nation" fundraiser event last night. I did one earlier in the year in New Haven. This one was up in Hartford, and I noticed one large difference(besides the place of course). There were a lot more skanks at this one. Lots of really short dresses. Hot girls my age buddying up with guys at least twice their age. It was pretty interesting. The one in New Haven was much classier. Food was still good though!

Friday, woo! One week til I...AM...OUTTA HERE!!!
Gone but not forgotten: 86 F150 4x4 I6(offy DP, Holley 465cfm, EFI exhuast manifolds, walker y-pipe, ARP head studs, D.U.I. HEI distributor) C6-NP208F, 2 1/2" rough country lift, 32x11.5x15 Cooper Discoverer STT
Old 05-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Postmaster

danorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputation
Let the weekend begin!!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Post Fiend

acf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputation
miles.degrandi
now i know how concrete jobs go... helped johnny and his dad at ansaldis with a concrete pouring job for some guys garage. not too bad of a job. time for pizza and going to the movies
coming soon: BPD water pump, Dieselsite HPOP, running for more than a week

Old 05-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Postmaster

keyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to all
keyul87
Evening guys, nice 12 hour day today $$$$$. Josiah, where are you going to?
Old 05-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Postmaster

jthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to all
42209261 Fordx4bronc3545
Headed out to CO for 10 days!! Renting a truck, and it better be a Ford, HA! I was told to call a couple days ahead to see what they have available, and they may be able to hold an F-150 for me if they have one and nobody asks for it in the meantime. Trying to have a G2G with some Ford folks out there from another forum that I am a member of that is more CO specific. They do a lot of wheeling trips together during the warmer months. I am renting my truck through USAA, which gives me the full coverage insurance without paying more...so I told them we should do a wheeling trip, lol!
Gone but not forgotten: 86 F150 4x4 I6(offy DP, Holley 465cfm, EFI exhuast manifolds, walker y-pipe, ARP head studs, D.U.I. HEI distributor) C6-NP208F, 2 1/2" rough country lift, 32x11.5x15 Cooper Discoverer STT
Old 05-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Post Fiend

Nice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to behold
Evening guys.
I cut the grass after work.
Tomorrow my son and I are going to the CT scout jamboree on the Orange Fair grounds.
They said they have about 3,000 scouts going.
I hope everyone has a good weekend
"Whatever You Are Be a Good One". Abe Lincoln
The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it.' - Mark Twain
Old 05-11-2012, 07:58 PM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Andy,
Sometimes I think you're having more fun than the Scouts are.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 05-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Post Fiend

Nice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to behold
You might be right Jim.
I just like to do fun stuff with the kids.
They are going to do a replica baseball game from the 1860's and they are also having zip lines, SCUBA diving, BB gun, archery, and more.
"Whatever You Are Be a Good One". Abe Lincoln
The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it.' - Mark Twain
Old 05-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Postmaster

keyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to all
keyul87
Should be a good time out there Josiah!

I am looking to go do some biking in Hebron on sunday, theres supposed to be some nice trails with some stunts, drops and jumps there. I really wanna see what the bike can do now!
Old 05-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Post Fiend

acf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputation
miles.degrandi
isnt this the address for Pete's shop???

WTNH News Channel 8
Fire in East Haven at 110 Barberry Road.
coming soon: BPD water pump, Dieselsite HPOP, running for more than a week

Old 05-11-2012, 11:03 PM
Non-smoker

7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by acf6 View Post
isnt this the address for Pete's shop???

WTNH News Channel 8
Fire in East Haven at 110 Barberry Road.
Yes but WTNH is dumber than cat excrement. The fire was at 142.
-Pete, PAA member #84
Old 05-12-2012, 02:38 AM
Non-smoker

7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future
The inside of state police arson investigation trucks isn't as cool as the outside would make you think.
-Pete, PAA member #84
Old 05-12-2012, 04:11 AM
Post Fiend

miles.degrandi
good morning!
Old 05-12-2012, 04:13 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
I'm glad to hear it wasn't your place Pete.

Good morning Connecticut.
I have a crazy busy day ahead of me.
Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 05-12-2012, 04:13 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter

Tags
110, armrest, barberry, bench, bubble trouble, covers, fire, full, horny goat weed, it's back, put it on my fuzzy finger, seat, size, tag!, truck