Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 75Three90

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Freshman User

homer01 is starting off with a positive reputation.
round rock repair shop

Can anyone recommend a good shop for my 2005 F-350? Anything in northern Austin, Round Rock, Hutto, Pflugerville or Georgetown area? Any ones to stay away from?
Thanks.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
hmmm..........u might wan to ask some of the guys over in the 6.0 forum. personally, i'll only use cheezit in dfw area. tats if i go there often.

for ur area, there might be a mechanic in bastrop. there might also be someone on here who might have a brother who has his shop in bastrop area. i tink nicmike is his username. send him a pm.

nice to meet another 2005 six-o.

also, i'm usually on the 6.0 forums. bismic might have the list of recommended shops from all over the country. i noticed a few dealerships tat are recommended in texas. i oculd be wrong, but i tink bismic has it. ask him. if he don't have it, he might know someone who might have.

best of luck, pal. hope to see u more often around here. btw, wat do u need done to ur truck? maybe i can help.
Ravelco, Updated HFCM Plug, ScanGauge II, Blue Spring, Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Intake Elbow, Updated STC, SP & DP, Upgraded FICM (6/14/12), Performance Machine Mfg EGR Delete (5/13/13), Updated Turbo Oil Line & Drainpipe, Shell ELC, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer & Front Coils, Moog Ball Joints, Magnefine P.S. Filter, Jimmi Jammers, Fumoto, Riffraff Boots, 08 Mirrors, Hellwig
Old 05-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Postmaster

riverrat41 is a name known to allriverrat41 is a name known to allriverrat41 is a name known to allriverrat41 is a name known to allriverrat41 is a name known to allriverrat41 is a name known to all
Covert Ford in Hutto if you want a stealership.My son is a diesel mechanic there.He does work on the side as well.
02 F-350 4x4 Auto ,David Lott Tunes, 4''Exhaust, 6637w/Pete's Cover, Crossover, AIH Delete, Foil Delete, Garrett 38R, Ped Gutted, Riffraff FRX ,Tugger Kit, Isspro Gauges, CCV, Recon smoke cab lights, Camo seat covers, Replacement Bumpers, Hutch/Harpoon ,Cold A/C Mod, True Cool ,Bellowed Pipes,HO injectors,T-500.
2012 F350 4x4 Auto FX4
Old 05-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Freshman User

homer01 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks. Went there earlier this week to get a small repair done. They actually did the repair for what they promised (parts & labor). That's a plus in my book. Most shops always seem to find something to charge extra for or a "needed" repair. My first experience with Covert is positive. We'll see how the next one goes.

Does your son have a shop? Ford trained?
Old 05-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Postmaster

riverrat41 is a name known to allriverrat41 is a name known to allriverrat41 is a name known to allriverrat41 is a name known to allriverrat41 is a name known to allriverrat41 is a name known to all
He actually works for Covert,he may have worked on your truck?Him and a friend that is a Cummins mechanic mod trucks on the side at their house.
He went to school at UTI in Houston for gas and diesel mechanics.He has the Ford Fact and other Ford credentials.

I still know more about the 7.3 than he does BUT he knows the 6.0,6.4 and 6.7 so I guess he is up on me!
02 F-350 4x4 Auto ,David Lott Tunes, 4''Exhaust, 6637w/Pete's Cover, Crossover, AIH Delete, Foil Delete, Garrett 38R, Ped Gutted, Riffraff FRX ,Tugger Kit, Isspro Gauges, CCV, Recon smoke cab lights, Camo seat covers, Replacement Bumpers, Hutch/Harpoon ,Cold A/C Mod, True Cool ,Bellowed Pipes,HO injectors,T-500.
2012 F350 4x4 Auto FX4
Old 05-05-2012, 10:10 AM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Heres one that is a little out of the area but Mike runs a good shop. Knows his stuff

farmersdieselandperformance.com

Barry no cut on your post. I just know Mike
Old 05-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRRXR View Post
Heres one that is a little out of the area but Mike runs a good shop. Knows his stuff

farmersdieselandperformance.com

Barry no cut on your post. I just know Mike
No cut taken Rock
2012 F350 4x4 Auto FX4
Old 05-05-2012, 11:47 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter

Tags
area, engine, f350, ford, houston, mechanic, powered, repair, rock, round, shop, texas, truck, vbulletin, yblock