Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2012, 06:55 AM
New User

kamikid is starting off with a positive reputation.
Meet and Greet May 6th @ Gillette Stadium

Hey fellas i am new to this thread and obviously i am a huge Ford Fan. I own a 07 F150 Crew Cab and have loved driving it for the past few years. I have a few mods nothing crazy. Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust, Roush Billet Grill, BakFlip Tonneau Cover,18" Monster XD Rims, 275/70/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 2.5 HellBent Steel Leveling Kit. Only a few things left to do and ill be happy for a small time. Anyone I know this is not the place to introduce yourself but a few buddies of mine and I are getting together May 6th out at gillette stadium around 2 and I wanted to invite any and all truck lovers to bring out your truck and meet some new people and check out some nice F150's. Love to see you guys there. If you have any questions feel free to email me; kamikidEFFL@gmail.com

Thanks and looking forward to using this forum site and to meet you if you choose to come on out.

Jesse
Old 04-29-2012, 09:49 PM
Posting Guru

Rose Clifford has a great reputation on FTE.Rose Clifford has a great reputation on FTE.Rose Clifford has a great reputation on FTE.Rose Clifford has a great reputation on FTE.
SirJohnStone DiggityDooDanks
I'll be at work, sorry man! I'll be at Gillette May 19-20th for the NCAA lacrosse quarterfinals though! (and as many Pats games as possible)
John - Rose Clifford - '03 F350 7.3, A/T, Reg Cab, NEW 2012 Long Bed (pics), DP F6 [stock, no start, low idle, hi idle, 40t, 80e, 120r, 140ss] Foil Delete (pics), 6637, Hutch/Harpoon, 6.5" ProComp lift, BFG AT 295/75/16, Warn Manual Lockers, 4" straight pipe, Fumoto, 155k, B100 (summer)
Fixes; Non-Serviceable HPOP Plug, passenger fuel line pop
2011 VW Jetta TDI - Daily Driver
Old 04-30-2012, 06:30 AM
New User

maybe next time you can swing by...we are trying to get a monthly type of meet and greet. If anyone is interested in going let me know i would love to meet some other truck lovers
Old 05-05-2012, 07:41 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
BUMP...BUMP...BUMP...Don't forget Jesse's GTG in Foxboro tomorrow at 2...email him and let him know if you're coming.

Jesse...don't forget pics!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 05-05-2012, 09:10 AM
New User

thanks for the bump and def have some photos
Old 05-06-2012, 07:38 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
HMMMMMMMMMMM...I don't see any pics yet!!!

Old 05-06-2012, 10:29 PM
New User

hey meet went alright had bout 7-10 trucks that showed up and i will put some photos up in the next day or two in this thread.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:31 PM
New User

Here some photos that i got but this was after a few other trucks that showed and left...

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:03 AM
So Little To Say!!!

Thanks for posting the pics Jesse...I wish it was closer to me.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:39 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Thanks for the pics Jesse..

That is more than what usually show up to our GTG's..LOL
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 05-16-2012, 11:39 AM