Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2012, 09:13 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Talking Let's welcome our two newest members!

Hey everyone, let's welcome the two newest members to the Nebraska Chapter, 62 F100 Nebraska, and Triplebandd!

Welcome aboard guys!

Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:38 AM
New User

62 F100 Nebraska is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello all. I recently bought a 62 F100 Flareside that was my Grandpa's. We trailered it up From Oklahoma and brought it home. So far I pulled the radiator to get a leak repaired, pulled the carburetor for a rebuild, did a plug and oil change. Hoping to get it all tuned up to take it out to Power tour cruise night Memorial weekend. Overall, this is going to be a long term project for my daughter and I to work on.

About me:

I am from Firth and this is only the second Ford I have owned so I have a lot to learn.

http://photobucket.com/amberpotter
Old 04-30-2012, 08:55 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Well, you've come to the right place, we have a lot of guys that can help with whatever you might need! Hey, can we get your first name, so we know who we're talking to? Thanks!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 04-30-2012, 05:21 PM
Junior User

mitchell390 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome aboard what part of nebraska u from
Old 04-30-2012, 06:18 PM
New User

First name is Amber. I live in a small town of 400 between Lincoln and Beatrice.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:09 PM
Post Fiend

big-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant future
Welcome to the club, Amber. Are you in Cortland? I am in Beatrice, so I am pretty familiar with the area.
I am dainty, you know.
The highboy project - http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...y-project.html
Old 04-30-2012, 08:27 PM
New User

Firth. I lived in Beatrice for 4 years from about 2002-2004. Worked at BSDC and the Hillside Cafe in Pickrell.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:32 PM
Post Fiend

big-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant future
I can't say I have spent much time in Firth, been through a few times though. Used to have a girlfriend in Adams, and sometimes I would go through Firth on my way there.
I am dainty, you know.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:44 PM
New User

Nice quiet town to raise a kid in. Good school system.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:45 PM
Post Fiend

I went to Tricounty, not much quieter than that, haha. Lived in Plymouth for a while, moved to Beatrice about 3 years ago. Going to college here now.
I am dainty, you know.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:45 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter