FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign In
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion SPONSORED BY:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Elder User

Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.
FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Moderators Note: Read The Rules First Before You Post!

I love the idea for this thread, where Excursion brothers and sisters can help each other out by swapping parts or offering them for free! The original thread got really unwieldy and became inefficient, so we're starting from scratch and implementing some new rules.

The old thread had a lotta conversation, requests, pointers, tips, help, etc that cluttered the thread and made it difficult to find the free parts being offered. It defeated the reason for the thread because it was very difficult to go thru. However, because the old thread generated a lot more traffic, and it actually worked better than the replacement thread, we're going back to the old format.

So, here are the new/old rules for the thread. Please guys, follow these simple rules:

1) There is no attempt to sell anything, and please do not discuss shipping fee's. Take it to PM's to work out the transaction details, but don't talk about money in the thread. Remember guys, all sales are done in the Classifieds section.

2) Remember to edit your post and remove the item listed once you've shipped it to the new owner. If it's been over 30 days and you can't edit your post, PM a Moderator and we'll do it for you.

3) Last but most importantly, FTE and Internet Brands assumes no liability for parts not delivered, exchanged, etc. In other words, if a deal goes awry and you don't get what you were promised, we will not intervene.

2nd Mods Note

Okay guys, I'm gonna make some changes to this thread. It's over three years old now and it's gathered a lot of dust.

From now on this thread will only show posts for the last three months, max. I'm gonna put it on a three month rolling schedule, so on the first of every month (or thereabouts) the oldest month will be deleted.

Stewart

5/20/2015

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I don't know if this is LEGAL on this board, and I'm not trying to bend any rules, but I'd like to do a "Good Hand/Good Deed" Thread for people looking for certain parts/pieces to our EXCURSIONS that others can/will give them for FREE (the recipient pays actual shipping, if needed)

Can I make a rule? If you take a free item, DON'T SELL IT! That's just not how this kind of stuff should work...you know? Need a penny, take a penny!

Here's what I'm offering:

ALL ITEMS GONE

God bless you all!
05 PSD Limited Ex, V's and B's, Bilstein Shocks, Harley H/L, Billet Badges, Red Head, 30mm Sway, FCDP Delete, FCDP Coolant, JL Audio Stealthbox, DC Power 270 Amp Alt, XS Power D6500 Batts, F650 Dash, Focal Coax, Tracvision a7, Adj Track Bar, Xbox, R/C Dual Steer Stab, 2008 Diff Cover, Mag Hytech Trans Pan, SCT Innov Tunes, Soundstream 10.2" screen, ARP Headstuds, Isspro Gauges, Kenwood DNN990HD, Silverline 4" Exh, JL Audio Amps, BMF Novakane 22x10.5 Death Metal Wheels, Toyo O.C. A/T II Extreme 325-50-22, Iron Cross Boards

Last edited by Stewart_H; 05-20-2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: To add Moderators note
Old 03-13-2015, 12:22 AM
Elder User

ExPACamper has a good reputation on FTE.ExPACamper has a good reputation on FTE.ExPACamper has a good reputation on FTE.
Need a tan jack door fastening ****

I need a latch/fastening **** that holds the jack compartment door in the rear passenger side closed.

There are two, but one has a broken tab and doesn't do its share of work

Just the one ****, please. It pops into the cover.

Found one.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:09 PM
Senior User

Lambert01 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I have a pair of functioning tow mirrors, the glass is intact but the plastic shroud is cracked in a few spots on both mirrors. they are the power adjusting mirrors of my 2001. let me know if you want them.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:35 PM
Senior User

Vwags has a great reputation on FTE.Vwags has a great reputation on FTE.Vwags has a great reputation on FTE.Vwags has a great reputation on FTE.Vwags has a great reputation on FTE.Vwags has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert01 View Post
I have a pair of functioning tow mirrors, the glass is intact but the plastic shroud is cracked in a few spots on both mirrors. they are the power adjusting mirrors of my 2001. let me know if you want them.

I have non power towing mirrors but would like power. I think you are in So Cal...where? It may be close to me in the San Fernando Valley
Old 03-19-2015, 01:22 PM
99 problems diesel aint 1

Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.
llittle_llama
Thinking about trading my steering wheel before I sell my X... I went through a lot to get this thing and I hate it to just go to someone who won't appreciate it. I might be able to pick one up (in good condition) locally for under $20 so I wouldn't need one back. If that's the case I'll let it go but I want to make sure I can get it before I give it away. I don't care about the money so much as my truck being complete enough that I can still sell it. I'll post some pics later, but it's one of the solid wood wheels

It is the set-up with just cruise control only.
05 Harley (knockoff) headlights and Grill
Über lightweight racing bumper
Old 03-19-2015, 02:58 PM
Senior User

copsey is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.copsey is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
Thinking about trading my steering wheel before I sell my X... I went through a lot to get this thing and I hate it to just go to someone who won't appreciate it. I might be able to pick one up (in good condition) locally for under $20 so I wouldn't need one back. If that's the case I'll let it go but I want to make sure I can get it before I give it away. I don't care about the money so much as my truck being complete enough that I can still sell it. I'll post some pics later, but it's one of the solid wood wheels
I could be interested...what controls on the wheel?
Old 03-19-2015, 03:04 PM

Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.
llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by copsey View Post
I could be interested...what controls on the wheel?
Good question! It's the basic cruise control only.
Old 03-19-2015, 03:05 PM
Senior User

copsey is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.copsey is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Good question! It's the basic cruise control only.
Perfect! Have any pictures?
Old 03-19-2015, 03:19 PM

llittle_llama
Quote:
I'll post some pics later
it's cold out and I'm inside nice and warm
Old 03-19-2015, 03:39 PM
Senior User

No worries! It got cold here today, started out decent enough.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:20 AM
Freshman User

jhcorley is starting off with a positive reputation.
If Copsey doesn't want it, I really need that wheel. My wheel is toast and embarrassing ugly. I have been looking for that wheel you have with only cruise.
Thanks

Quote:
it's cold out and I'm inside nice and warm
Old 03-24-2015, 06:18 PM
Senior User

Trevor.801 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Got some random front seat stuff from a 2000 Limited. Let me know if you want any of this before I throw it out. You would only have to cover shipping.

Wiring harness
Old 03-24-2015, 06:19 PM
Senior User

Back foam
Old 03-24-2015, 06:19 PM
Senior User

back leather
Old 03-24-2015, 06:20 PM
Senior User

Bottom leather
Old 03-24-2015, 06:20 PM