FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion SPONSORED BY:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Elder User

Peace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to behold
FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Moderators Note: Read The Rules First Before You Post!

I love the idea for this thread, where Excursion brothers and sisters can help each other out by swapping parts or offering them for free! The original thread got really unwieldy and became inefficient, so we're starting from scratch and implementing some new rules.

The old thread had a lotta conversation, requests, pointers, tips, help, etc that cluttered the thread and made it difficult to find the free parts being offered. It defeated the reason for the thread because it was very difficult to go thru. However, because the old thread generated a lot more traffic, and it actually worked better than the replacement thread, we're going back to the old format.

So, here are the new/old rules for the thread. Please guys, follow these simple rules:

1) There is no attempt to sell anything, and please do not discuss shipping fee's. Take it to PM's to work out the transaction details, but don't talk about money in the thread. Remember guys, all sales are done in the Classifieds section.

2) Remember to edit your post and remove the item listed once you've shipped it to the new owner. If it's been over 30 days and you can't edit your post, PM a Moderator and we'll do it for you.

3) Last but most importantly, FTE and Internet Brands assumes no liability for parts not delivered, exchanged, etc. In other words, if a deal goes awry and you don't get what you were promised, we will not intervene.

2nd Mods Note

Okay guys, I'm gonna make some changes to this thread. It's over three years old now and it's gathered a lot of dust.

From now on this thread will only show posts for the last three months, max. I'm gonna put it on a three month rolling schedule, so on the first of every month (or thereabouts) the oldest month will be deleted.

Stewart

5/20/2015

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I don't know if this is LEGAL on this board, and I'm not trying to bend any rules, but I'd like to do a "Good Hand/Good Deed" Thread for people looking for certain parts/pieces to our EXCURSIONS that others can/will give them for FREE (the recipient pays actual shipping, if needed)

Can I make a rule? If you take a free item, DON'T SELL IT! That's just not how this kind of stuff should work...you know? Need a penny, take a penny!

Here's what I'm offering:

ALL ITEMS GONE

God bless you all!
05 PSD Limited Ex, V's and B's, Bilstein Shocks, Harley H/L, Billet Badges, Red Head, 30mm Sway, FCDP Delete, FCDP Coolant, JL Audio Stealthbox, DC Power 270 Amp Alt, XS Power D6500 Batts, F650 Dash, Focal Coax, Tracvision a7, Adj Track Bar, Xbox, R/C Dual Steer Stab, 2008 Diff Cover, Mag Hytech Trans Pan, SCT Innov Tunes, Soundstream 10.2" screen, ARP Headstuds, Isspro Gauges, Kenwood DNN990HD, Silverline 4" Exh, JL Audio Amps, BMF Novakane 22x10.5 Death Metal Wheels, Toyo O.C. A/T II Extreme 325-50-22, Iron Cross Boards

Last edited by Stewart_H; 05-20-2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: To add Moderators note
Old 01-03-2016, 01:38 AM
Freshman User

Commander421 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I am looking for a driver's side sun visor, just the lighted mirrored one in tan (parchment), not the under visor. I have a 2001 Ex 7.3 lariat. Thanks in advance for any help.

John
Old 01-03-2016, 03:56 AM
Freshman User

cecilj is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander421 View Post
I am looking for a driver's side sun visor, just the lighted mirrored one in tan (parchment), not the under visor. I have a 2001 Ex 7.3 lariat. Thanks in advance for any help.

John
Lmc truck has those
Old 01-03-2016, 05:50 AM
Freshman User

Commander421 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I will check them out. Thank you and Happy New Year
Old 01-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Wiser by FTE

Curt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud of
I have my original tan/parchment front bumper off my 05 ex, light rust/scraches...
Old 01-05-2016, 09:27 PM
World Famous Mod

WE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt's05 View Post
I have my original tan/parchment front bumper off my 05 ex, light rust/scraches...

Where are you located Curt?

Tom 2005 Excursion XLT V-10 4X4, '04 SD 18"s, Modded X/B's, 35" Nittos, 4.88s.
'08 Mirrors, Hellwig, Ultra-Gauge, Banks Headers, 5 Star Tunes, GlowShifts, Ranchos.
ASPEN GREEN (Jolly Green Giant) Grey Cloth Interior, WeatherTech Mats.
'89 SeaRay 220CC 325HP Mercruiser Alpha, Full Camper Canvas, 11' Achilles 8HP Merc.
'14 Jayco Eagle Premier 338RETS TT, Hensley Arrow, Prodigy P3, TST 507RV TPMS, 61'.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:47 AM
I wear shorts & sandals

Apocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputation
llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt's05 View Post
Hmmmm..... making me want to go back to stock... I would ALSO like to know your location
Boondock 95 series front bumper
Old 01-06-2016, 11:41 AM
Proud Sheepdog

Nicmike has a brilliant futureNicmike has a brilliant futureNicmike has a brilliant futureNicmike has a brilliant futureNicmike has a brilliant futureNicmike has a brilliant futureNicmike has a brilliant futureNicmike has a brilliant futureNicmike has a brilliant futureNicmike has a brilliant futureNicmike has a brilliant future
Curt's in Minnesota
2001 Excursion 4x4 7.3L, GH Hydra, 160/30, 38R, 910 Valve Springs, Melling M208, T444E water pump, Bellowed ups, 4R100HD, Precision billet 3 disc TC, JohnWood VB, 6.0 cooler, 4" turbo back, AIS, HPx, FRx, Hutched, V coded, AIH/EBPV/foil delete, F350 rear sway, drilled/slotted, Fumoto, Glowshift MT/DV - EGT/fuel/boost/trans. temp, 269k All modifications AND repairs made by ME!
Old 01-06-2016, 12:16 PM
Postmaster

El Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to behold
Ooo 05 bumper lemme know an exact location also!
Harley Truck - 2002 F-150 Harley-Davidson, Crew Cab, 5.4L Supercharged, 4R100HD, 3.73LS, 176k mi
--All Bad Decisions Make Great Stories--
Old 01-06-2016, 07:25 PM
Wiser by FTE

Curt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud ofCurt's05 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camino Man View Post
Ooo 05 bumper lemme know an exact location also!
55014, i was going to toss it at the garbage shop im working at.
Old 01-06-2016, 09:12 PM
Postmaster

El Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to behold
Well Apoc, I'm almost exactly half as far as you lol. That's still a haul

On the other hand, I drove 11 hours one way just for a couple axles a few months ago lol.

Count me out. I want it but... $120+ in diesel
Harley Truck - 2002 F-150 Harley-Davidson, Crew Cab, 5.4L Supercharged, 4R100HD, 3.73LS, 176k mi
--All Bad Decisions Make Great Stories--
Old 01-17-2016, 04:28 PM
New User

kcbhiw is starting off with a positive reputation.
Steering Wheel

Original steering wheel from my 02. Some sun damage on top.

Yours, just pay shipping from 30115.

-Kevin

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 01-17-2016, 09:11 PM
Junior User

Demboyz1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
In search of rear lower moulding of an ex xlt.. both sides.. grey part in pic..
Old 01-17-2016, 09:15 PM
Senior User

72GTS has a good reputation on FTE.72GTS has a good reputation on FTE.
^^^^^^^ME too^^^^^^^ I can use the same thing. Are they available new?
Old 01-17-2016, 09:17 PM
Junior User

Demboyz1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Not sure. I have all the limited trimming and im removing it all