FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion SPONSORED BY:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Old 01-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Elder User

Peace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to behold
FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Moderators Note: Read The Rules First Before You Post!

I love the idea for this thread, where Excursion brothers and sisters can help each other out by swapping parts or offering them for free! The original thread got really unwieldy and became inefficient, so we're starting from scratch and implementing some new rules.

The old thread had a lotta conversation, requests, pointers, tips, help, etc that cluttered the thread and made it difficult to find the free parts being offered. It defeated the reason for the thread because it was very difficult to go thru. However, because the old thread generated a lot more traffic, and it actually worked better than the replacement thread, we're going back to the old format.

So, here are the new/old rules for the thread. Please guys, follow these simple rules:

1) There is no attempt to sell anything, and please do not discuss shipping fee's. Take it to PM's to work out the transaction details, but don't talk about money in the thread. Remember guys, all sales are done in the Classifieds section.

2) Remember to edit your post and remove the item listed once you've shipped it to the new owner. If it's been over 30 days and you can't edit your post, PM a Moderator and we'll do it for you.

3) Last but most importantly, FTE and Internet Brands assumes no liability for parts not delivered, exchanged, etc. In other words, if a deal goes awry and you don't get what you were promised, we will not intervene.

2nd Mods Note

Okay guys, I'm gonna make some changes to this thread. It's over three years old now and it's gathered a lot of dust.

From now on this thread will only show posts for the last three months, max. I'm gonna put it on a three month rolling schedule, so on the first of every month (or thereabouts) the oldest month will be deleted.

Stewart

5/20/2015

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I don't know if this is LEGAL on this board, and I'm not trying to bend any rules, but I'd like to do a "Good Hand/Good Deed" Thread for people looking for certain parts/pieces to our EXCURSIONS that others can/will give them for FREE (the recipient pays actual shipping, if needed)

Can I make a rule? If you take a free item, DON'T SELL IT! That's just not how this kind of stuff should work...you know? Need a penny, take a penny!

Here's what I'm offering:

ALL ITEMS GONE

God bless you all!

Last edited by Stewart_H; 05-20-2015 at 02:30 PM. Reason: To add Moderators note
Old 12-26-2016, 04:53 PM
Posting Guru

Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.
I have a Second Row bench seat that I want to get rid off and not haul back to MD. I will be in DFW for the next week.
Old 12-26-2016, 05:00 PM
Senior User

afmedic is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitchyleprechaun View Post
I have a Second Row bench seat that I want to get rid off and not haul back to MD. I will be in DFW for the next week.
do you have the seat belt buckles? Mine are all broken on the 2nd row
Old 12-26-2016, 05:54 PM
Posting Guru

Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afmedic View Post
do you have the seat belt buckles? Mine are all broken on the 2nd row
I do somewhere, not sure if they are with me here in TX or back in MD. Those are not included with the seats since they cost me a decent amount when I had to replace them in June '15. I just want to recover a small amount of that one. I will send you a PM when I get my hands on them with the details.
Old 12-26-2016, 06:13 PM
Senior User

afmedic is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
I do somewhere, not sure if they are with me here in TX or back in MD. Those are not included with the seats since they cost me a decent amount when I had to replace them in June '15. I just want to recover a small amount of that one. I will send you a PM when I get my hands on them with the details.
ill definitely take them! Pm me once you figure it all out!
Old 12-28-2016, 07:49 AM
Senior User

unleashd has a good reputation on FTE.unleashd has a good reputation on FTE.
Grille off my EX. I replaced mine to a newer style grille. You can have my older one for the cost of shipping from 20171. This is what it looked like. The grille is not broken in any location, but the plastic-chrome needs some TLC. Mounting clips are not included.

Old 12-29-2016, 12:52 PM
New User

Benkt is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Will they fit in a 2000 X? And do you have any pictures of them?
Old 01-02-2017, 08:22 PM
Jim

Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashd View Post
Grille off my EX. I replaced mine to a newer style grille. You can have my older one for the cost of shipping from 20171. This is what it looked like. The grille is not broken in any location, but the plastic-chrome needs some TLC. Mounting clips are not included.

which style of grill is this, are the billit bars removable?
Old 01-02-2017, 09:29 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime74656 View Post
which style of grill is this, are the billit bars removable?
This was the stock grille that was on the 2000 EX from factory. Nothing is removable separately. It comes off as a single piece.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:32 PM
Elder User

HiZ has a great reputation on FTE.HiZ has a great reputation on FTE.HiZ has a great reputation on FTE.HiZ has a great reputation on FTE.
Negative in the factory putting that in
Old 01-02-2017, 10:36 PM
Just Passin Thru

CharlyG is a name known to allCharlyG is a name known to allCharlyG is a name known to allCharlyG is a name known to allCharlyG is a name known to allCharlyG is a name known to all
The 2000 only had the waffle grille didn't it? Well I call it a waffle, not sure what everyone else calls it other than stock.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Elder User

HiZ has a great reputation on FTE.HiZ has a great reputation on FTE.HiZ has a great reputation on FTE.HiZ has a great reputation on FTE.
Yes, like this
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2017, 10:42 PM
Just Passin Thru

CharlyG is a name known to allCharlyG is a name known to allCharlyG is a name known to allCharlyG is a name known to allCharlyG is a name known to allCharlyG is a name known to all
I put a black Super Duty grille on mine and gave the waffle away. I am not a fan of the early stock grille at all. Too Expedition-y!
Old 01-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Senior User

Not sure then. That grille was on my '00 EX when I bought it last month I thought that was factory stock on the 7.3 as the rest of my truck was.
Old 01-25-2017, 01:51 PM
Freshman User

Pew Professional is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Im trying to find the OEM parts for the stock air clean housing. I have air box and filter i got off CL, but i need the tubes/hoses to connect to the turbo and mount the MAF sensor and other components.
Even part numbers would help.
Thanks\