FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Page 7 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion SPONSORED BY:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2016, 05:36 PM
Posting Guru

nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecrandell View Post
That would fit my 05 grill too. How much?
Sorry, already sent out to another member.

Cheers,

Nate
Ed's FICM keeps me running

Old 04-20-2016, 07:52 PM
New User

Vanniek71 is starting off with a positive reputation.
mrc00l88 I got your PM, I can't reply yet cause I don't have enough posts, #1 I'll fix that so I can PM you back and #2 I'll check shipping for you, I'm not thinking anymore than $15-20 depending on how small a box I can fit em in!
Old 04-23-2016, 10:01 PM
New User

fast_lap is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy9743 View Post
guys-i have the stock running boards, stock fender flares off my EB, stock spare tire, stock 01 grill and stock 01 bumper up for grabs. bumper and flares are AZ beige. great shape on flares. bumper is in good shape. anyone before i pitch them? will store for a few weeks..text me 419 389 two zero eight five

andy

I could use the running boards. What would it take to ship to 35125?
Old 04-27-2016, 12:18 PM
Frequent Fueler

05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of
A house in my neighborhood is a lease house and the tenants recently left. The homeowner had some stuff to throw out and a few superduty pieces caught my eye. I figured better to see if someone here wants them rather than let the trash man get em. The first is an 05-07 aftermarket grille. It is in pretty good shape aside from some chrome delamination starting on one corner. The bottom clips appear to be present, no emblem. The second is what I can only guess is a 6.0 intercooler pipe with clamps and boots. There was a plastic pipe there as well but I only have two hands, can get it if someone really needs it.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 04-27-2016, 01:18 PM
Posting Guru

harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.
I could sure use the grill update if your willing to ship it.... Thanks
"Don't think I remember that thread although I'm sure I posted in it. I was looking at LEDs for the rig for a bit so I'm glad everyone agreed they were not for us before I spent the coin Thanks again everyone!!!"

NUFF SAID
Old 04-27-2016, 04:49 PM
Frequent Fueler

05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of
Upon cleaning up the grille and looking on the back, it appears both the shell and the insert have Ford logos and part numbers on them. Best I can tell from some Google searching, that would mean this is a factory Ford grille from a truck with the chrome package. If nobody wants to come get it locally in the next few weeks I will entertain shipping it, but would prefer to just hand it off somewhere.
Old 04-27-2016, 05:01 PM
Posting Guru

harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.
Are you headed back to SA again ?? I forgot how far North ?? Lubbock ?? I have a daughter in Abilene.
"Don't think I remember that thread although I'm sure I posted in it. I was looking at LEDs for the rig for a bit so I'm glad everyone agreed they were not for us before I spent the coin Thanks again everyone!!!"

NUFF SAID
Old 04-27-2016, 06:47 PM
Frequent Fueler

Burkburnett to be exact. Any further north and you are in Oklahoma.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:22 PM
Frequent Fueler

Grille is gone...that was fast.