Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion SPONSORED BY:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2015, 08:59 PM
Postmaster

El Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to behold
Yup, both my drivers and passengers side are shot. The POs musta slid in and out every single time...

I figured the chance of finding good used ones were slim to none lol

-2003 Excursion Limited, Quad Captains, Mineral Gray, 6.0L, 5R110, 4wd, Cen-Pe-Co Additives, EGR Delete, Straight Pipe, Coolant Filter, 250,000 mi
-1996 F-250 PSD, XLT, ECLB, 4wd, E4OD, 4.10s, 6637, 3" DP Dump, Tuned, 400,000 mi
-2105 Yamaha TW200 - Warm Weather Machine
Old 03-24-2015, 09:00 PM
Senior User

Trevor.801 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
PM me and we'll see about getting them to you.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:42 PM
Freshman User

jhcorley is starting off with a positive reputation.
2003 headlights

I have a set of 2003 X headlights if anyone wants them. Just pay shipping, they are in good condition, I just installed new 2005 headlights.

Just pay shipping, thinking $20 bucks probably.
Old 03-28-2015, 07:58 PM
Senior User

harley4jcs is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcorley View Post
I have a set of 2003 X headlights if anyone wants them. Just pay shipping, they are in good condition, I just installed new 2005 headlights.

Just pay shipping, thinking $20 bucks probably.

I would love them PM me please
Old 03-28-2015, 11:03 PM
What would Michael do?

Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.
llittle_llama
Steering wheel went with the truck sadly, but IIRC someone needed a rear blower door latch right? I snagged one from it before I sold it so who ever needed it shoot me a PM and I'll get it to you It's tan BTW.
05 Harley (knockoff) headlights and Grill
Über lightweight racing bumper
Old 03-31-2015, 02:43 PM
Postmaster

hasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to behold
I have a complete dented front bumper off my 04 limited that is about to hit the scrap bin. If anyone needs any brackets or trim pieces or anything else that might still be ok let me know. If it won't fit in a flat rate box then I won't ship it. Sorry.

I have a set of 04 limited lighted heated tow mirrors. Both sides have lots of scratches and the passenger side has a broken plastic housing and the very bottom of the turn signal lens is cracked off. Still lights up fine. I have a set of mirror covers that cover most of the damage that go with. The covers were chrome and I tried to scuff it and paint it but most of the paint subsequently came back off because I was too lazy to really scuff it up good. The drivers side is still on the truck so they aren't available immediately and they are huge and very heavy so local pickup only on those as well.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:43 PM
Freshman User

jhcorley is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley4jcs View Post
I would love them PM me please

They are yours, just gotta box them up!
Old 03-31-2015, 03:51 PM
Senior User

No Rush at all. When done send me the info & sent the label..
Old 03-31-2015, 08:31 PM
Frequent Fueler

05MilMachine has a very good reputation on FTE.05MilMachine has a very good reputation on FTE.05MilMachine has a very good reputation on FTE.
thanks, all this stuff is spoken for or gone now!

I have all the factory ubolts from my 05 4x4 from when i did a spring swap. I know you aren't supposed to reuse them, but that's a debate for another thread. Nuts included. I have all the eye bolts that came off clean. My truck is a rust free Texas truck so everything under it was great shape. Also have factory springs front and rear not disassembled since I got my new ones pre modded. Maybe someone needs a leaf or two? Also have four Monroe shocks with about 30k on them and two slightly warped front rotors.....all hitting the metal bin unless someone can use it.
And a whole bunch of other beaters...

Last edited by 05MilMachine; 04-03-2015 at 04:34 AM. Reason: all spoken for
Old 04-01-2015, 12:06 PM
New User

smokedog is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am looking for one or two roof rack crossbars.....
Old 04-01-2015, 12:13 PM
What would Michael do?

Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.
llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog View Post
How about finish your profile first
05 Harley (knockoff) headlights and Grill
Über lightweight racing bumper
Old 04-01-2015, 12:15 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05MilMachine View Post
I have all the factory ubolts from my 05 4x4 from when i did a spring swap. I know you aren't supposed to reuse them, but that's a debate for another thread. Nuts included. I have all the eye bolts that came off clean. My truck is a rust free Texas truck so everything under it was great shape. Also have factory springs front and rear not disassembled since I got my new ones pre modded. Maybe someone needs a leaf or two? Also have four Monroe shocks with about 30k on them and two slightly warped front rotors.....all hitting the metal bin unless someone can use it.

I'd be down for the Monroes & eye bolts. Both easy shipping. How fer North are you ??
Old 04-01-2015, 12:42 PM
Frequent Fueler

05MilMachine has a very good reputation on FTE.05MilMachine has a very good reputation on FTE.05MilMachine has a very good reputation on FTE.
Burkburnett. Send me a pm and they are yours.
And a whole bunch of other beaters...
Old 04-01-2015, 12:54 PM
Postmaster

hasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to beholdhasteranger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog View Post
I have a set somewhere. Pickup only. I'm in eastern West Virginia. One is damaged if I remember right. Was like that when I bought the truck. The factory crossmembers rub the roof, FYI.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:21 PM
New User

smokedog is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm in Charleston, SC. West Virgineee might be a bit too far.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:21 PM