FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion SPONSORED BY:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2016, 06:16 PM
Posting Guru

nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.
This item no longer available
Ed's FICM keeps me running

Last edited by Stewart_H; 04-20-2016 at 05:53 PM. Reason: part has been claimed
Old 03-20-2016, 09:39 PM
Senior User

copsey has a good reputation on FTE.copsey has a good reputation on FTE.copsey has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmclella View Post
Part has been claimed

You shipping this to the states?

Last edited by Stewart_H; 04-20-2016 at 05:54 PM. Reason: copsey claimed the part
Old 03-21-2016, 08:22 AM
Posting Guru

nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.nmclella has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by copsey
You shipping this to the states?
Certainly can, PM me your ZIP and I can check it out for you.
Old 03-22-2016, 06:48 PM
Jim

Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.
JaimeSugrue
Does anyone have the 4x4 switch that goes on the dash? I am looking for the whole unit if able, switch, bezel and the 4x4 panel

This is what im looking for

also looking (if able) for a dash bezel from a 4x4 truck (the grey interior one is preferred but I don't care too much about colors)

Torque Pro-FAQ
Old 04-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Legendary Creature

Drunken_Unicorn has much to be proud ofDrunken_Unicorn has much to be proud ofDrunken_Unicorn has much to be proud ofDrunken_Unicorn has much to be proud ofDrunken_Unicorn has much to be proud ofDrunken_Unicorn has much to be proud ofDrunken_Unicorn has much to be proud ofDrunken_Unicorn has much to be proud ofDrunken_Unicorn has much to be proud ofDrunken_Unicorn has much to be proud of
Anyone have some extra cowel screws and the white things they screw into? No idea what they are called. Lol
Old 04-02-2016, 07:16 PM
Posting Guru

ExPACamper is a splendid one to beholdExPACamper is a splendid one to beholdExPACamper is a splendid one to beholdExPACamper is a splendid one to beholdExPACamper is a splendid one to beholdExPACamper is a splendid one to beholdExPACamper is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken_Unicorn View Post
Anyone have some extra cowel screws and the white things they screw into? No idea what they are called. Lol
If you can figure out what the part number is to those white things, post it up! Been looking to buy some of those, they get brittle with age
2002 7.3L Aspen Green Ex, Med Parch w/wood grain. 166k. 2008 Heated mirrors, 2005 Front clip. AIS, 6.0 trans cooler, MBRP 4" SS Turbo-back, Hellwig sway bar. Bilstein steering damper, F350 springs, Westin Open Country Brush Guard. Fuel bowl rebuild, Hutch Mod, International ICP, new IPR. ELC. Prodigy P2. Mostly Stock motor. John Wood VB. HPx and FRx. 95 WW , 35" tires on 22" wheels. Starts in 2 secs. Belllowed Uppipes. Rancho RS9000XL shocks. HYDRA w/ GH Tunes
Build thread: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/13...-the-ugly.html
Old 04-04-2016, 08:01 AM
New User

Ex-Jermin is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPACamper View Post
If you can figure out what the part number is to those white things, post it up! Been looking to buy some of those, they get brittle with age
Here is a link to some ebay equivalents...i ordered some but am having trouble with a few actually staying on...a few of my holes are worn out...worth a try for so cheap.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20x-Door-Tri...RWW~vw&vxp=mtr
Old 04-04-2016, 10:03 AM
Posting Guru

ExPACamper is a splendid one to beholdExPACamper is a splendid one to beholdExPACamper is a splendid one to beholdExPACamper is a splendid one to beholdExPACamper is a splendid one to beholdExPACamper is a splendid one to beholdExPACamper is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Jermin View Post
Here is a link to some ebay equivalents...i ordered some but am having trouble with a few actually staying on...a few of my holes are worn out...worth a try for so cheap.

20x Door Trim Panel Retainer Push Type Rivet for 2000 2005 Ford Excursion | eBay
Thanks! I'll grab one of mine and compare it to the pics
2002 7.3L Aspen Green Ex, Med Parch w/wood grain. 166k. 2008 Heated mirrors, 2005 Front clip. AIS, 6.0 trans cooler, MBRP 4" SS Turbo-back, Hellwig sway bar. Bilstein steering damper, F350 springs, Westin Open Country Brush Guard. Fuel bowl rebuild, Hutch Mod, International ICP, new IPR. ELC. Prodigy P2. Mostly Stock motor. John Wood VB. HPx and FRx. 95 WW , 35" tires on 22" wheels. Starts in 2 secs. Belllowed Uppipes. Rancho RS9000XL shocks. HYDRA w/ GH Tunes
Build thread: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/13...-the-ugly.html
Old 04-04-2016, 02:24 PM
Senior User

PSUhoss has a very good reputation on FTE.PSUhoss has a very good reputation on FTE.PSUhoss has a very good reputation on FTE.PSUhoss has a very good reputation on FTE.
I have two standard right-side (passenger) tail light lenses that are free to a good home from my '02 Ex - you pay shipping.

No cracks, good shape.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Senior User

PSUhoss has a very good reputation on FTE.PSUhoss has a very good reputation on FTE.PSUhoss has a very good reputation on FTE.PSUhoss has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUhoss View Post
I have two standard right-side (passenger) tail light lenses that are free to a good home from my '02 Ex - you pay shipping.

No cracks, good shape.
One down, one to go! After next week, in the trash it goes.
Old 04-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Posting Guru

harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
One down, one to go! After next week, in the trash it goes.
$s Shipped to 78666 Please.... I'll mostly take it JUST BEFORE you toss it. Thanks
Old 04-12-2016, 07:45 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley4jcs View Post
$s Shipped to 78666 Please.... I'll mostly take it JUST BEFORE you toss it. Thanks
Sorry harley. I just remembered your post. I will check at work tomorrow or thursday and see what the shipping would be.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Freshman User

Faster71 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a tan 3rd row good shape south Chicago burbs free
Old 04-15-2016, 10:21 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Sorry harley. I just remembered your post. I will check at work tomorrow or thursday and see what the shipping would be.
Hi Harley - just sent you a PM.

Sorry for the delay, been a crazy week at work and home.
Old 04-16-2016, 03:57 PM
New User

Reidsterw is starting off with a positive reputation.
Set of middle row seats , biege in color

I have a set of middle row seats off a 2001 Excursion Limited . Let me know if you need them .