FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Page 4 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion SPONSORED BY:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2015, 07:00 AM
Elder User

harley4jcs has a very good reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a very good reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate4x4_camo View Post
I have 2 used unit bearings if somebody in the Sacramento area wants to pick them up. Worked when removed.

Year (course/fine thread) & mile miles might be nice to know
Old 08-18-2015, 11:59 AM
Senior User

1NiceHarley is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.1NiceHarley is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm looking for a working EGR valve. I did the EGR cooler delete but my valve is still installed. I have a couple of soft codes I would like to get rid of. So if someone has theirs that they took out and don't want, I would like to see if that removes my codes. I'll pay for the ride of course.
2004 Ex EB 2wd 6.0L. Family/Boat hauler. Dome light and High idle mod. EGR delete, Blue spring. Towing mirrors. Exhaust Coolant Filter CAC intercooler boot kit SGII Ed's FICM Eco tuned SCT GearHead Tunes Rancho 9000's.
2008 Centurion Avalanche C4. The boat!
2012 Ford Focus S. The fuel saver. Homelink installed.
Old 08-18-2015, 12:50 PM
Nekkid Mod Extraordinair

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by az_r2d1 View Post
Looking for a front license plate holder.
If no joy here, they run $17 to $20 bucks online.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-18-2015, 01:54 PM
Posting Guru

az_r2d1 is a splendid one to beholdaz_r2d1 is a splendid one to beholdaz_r2d1 is a splendid one to beholdaz_r2d1 is a splendid one to beholdaz_r2d1 is a splendid one to beholdaz_r2d1 is a splendid one to beholdaz_r2d1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
If no joy here, they run $17 to $20 bucks online.

Stewart
Thanks, I will probably have to get that. Cheapest I saw was around 30 but that was a quick scan.
Old 08-20-2015, 10:59 AM
Freshman User

shockwavrider is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.shockwavrider is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
@1in88dad
Running Boards for 2000 Excursion XLT?

Hi all!

I'm looking for the runningboards for a 2000 excursion XLT. Mine are in tact on the top, being the plastic side with the lighting, but the metal panel that runs the full length of them underneath that provides the support to them is all rotted away. Looks like most of my brackets are still good even though they are rusty it's more the support piece that gives the Runningboard it's rigidity that shot on both sides! Anybody have any Runningboard sets where that piece is intact that they're willing to part with? And even if it's only one side or the other I'd be willing to do one side at a time if it was available.

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-20-2015, 11:01 AM
Freshman User

shockwavrider is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.shockwavrider is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
@1in88dad
2000 Excursion Roof Rack Cross Bars and TieDowns

Looking to see if I can get my hands on a couple more crossbars and the little tiedown loops that go on to the factory roof rack on a 2000 Ford Excursion XLT anybody have any of the bars or the tiedowns that go on the rack?

Thanks

Mike
Old 08-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Senior User

pirate4x4_camo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley4jcs View Post
Year (course/fine thread) & mile miles might be nice to know
its 2015 and about 1650 miles from central texas to sacramento. but if you are in the neighborhood feel free to stop by and pick up some FREE parts.
Old Today, 12:30 AM
New User

Tmpst is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking for a swap. I've got a 2000 4x XLT. Lifted and on 16.5 centerline's wrapped in 37" BFGoodrich. Lookin to go back to stock. Anyone in SoCal (LA) area willing to trade parts?