FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion SPONSORED BY:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2016, 01:18 PM
Posting Guru

harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.
I could sure use the grill update if your willing to ship it.... Thanks
"Don't think I remember that thread although I'm sure I posted in it. I was looking at LEDs for the rig for a bit so I'm glad everyone agreed they were not for us before I spent the coin Thanks again everyone!!!"

NUFF SAID
Old 04-27-2016, 04:49 PM
Frequent Fueler

05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of
Upon cleaning up the grille and looking on the back, it appears both the shell and the insert have Ford logos and part numbers on them. Best I can tell from some Google searching, that would mean this is a factory Ford grille from a truck with the chrome package. If nobody wants to come get it locally in the next few weeks I will entertain shipping it, but would prefer to just hand it off somewhere.
Old 04-27-2016, 05:01 PM
Posting Guru

harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.
Are you headed back to SA again ?? I forgot how far North ?? Lubbock ?? I have a daughter in Abilene.
"Don't think I remember that thread although I'm sure I posted in it. I was looking at LEDs for the rig for a bit so I'm glad everyone agreed they were not for us before I spent the coin Thanks again everyone!!!"

NUFF SAID
Old 04-27-2016, 06:47 PM
Frequent Fueler

05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of05MilMachine has much to be proud of
Burkburnett to be exact. Any further north and you are in Oklahoma.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:22 PM
Frequent Fueler

Grille is gone...that was fast.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:01 PM
Junior User

RTrud is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RTrud is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
2003-2007 Ford F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty Spare Tire Tool Replacement Set Kit for Jack

Have a set of tools I ordered from Amazon... Original shipment came as an empty box - with a hole on the bottom corner that showed either it somehow fell out or that someone stole them in transit.

Called the vendor - redhoundauto - and they immediately said they'd send another set of tools. I got 2 sets today. Feel bad that they sent me 2. Tried to send the 2nd one back but they said keep it.

I live in Northern VA... If anyone is in need of tools for their tire change kit - let me know. If you pay for shipping, I can ship to you, too.

This is the kit:
Amazon.com: 2003-2007 Ford F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty Spare Tire Tool Replacement Set Kit for Jack: Automotive Amazon.com: 2003-2007 Ford F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty Spare Tire Tool Replacement Set Kit for Jack: Automotive
Old 05-02-2016, 04:10 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
I assume you're offering this for free, with shipping paid by the recipient, yes?

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, Tuned by DP-Tuner, MBRP, AFE, V & B code's
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 05-02-2016, 04:28 PM
Junior User

RTrud is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RTrud is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
That is correct.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:00 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTrud View Post
That is correct.
That is awesome!

Moving this to the free parts thread.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, Tuned by DP-Tuner, MBRP, AFE, V & B code's
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 05-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Legendary Creature

Drunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant future
PM sent.

Quote:
Have a set of tools I ordered from Amazon... Original shipment came as an empty box - with a hole on the bottom corner that showed either it somehow fell out or that someone stole them in transit.

Called the vendor - redhoundauto - and they immediately said they'd send another set of tools. I got 2 sets today. Feel bad that they sent me 2. Tried to send the 2nd one back but they said keep it.

I live in Northern VA... If anyone is in need of tools for their tire change kit - let me know. If you pay for shipping, I can ship to you, too.

This is the kit: Amazon.com: 2003-2007 Ford F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty Spare Tire Tool Replacement Set Kit for Jack: Automotive
Old 05-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Junior User

Appreciate it... I'm a newbie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
That is awesome!

Moving this to the free parts thread.

Stewart
Old 05-04-2016, 05:00 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Quote:
Appreciate it... I'm a newbie.
Nah!

You registered almost a year ago, you have over 50 posts, and you have two greenies. You may not visit too often or post as much as some of us, but you shed your "newb" tag awhile ago.

Stewart
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 05-06-2016, 06:45 PM
Elder User

carbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant future
@cbncoupe
Item spoken for and gone.

2001 PSD 4x4 Limited EX: 6637~Intake Heater delete~FRx~HPX~LED interor lamps~CCV mod~MM hubs~SD diff cover~Bilsteins~Bighead~4" MBRP~Coolant filter~6.0L Trans cooler~2011 tow mirrors~2012 running boards~Banks Sport tune~air bags~ATS springs~True Trac~Wicked Wheel

Last edited by Stewart_H; 05-09-2016 at 03:22 AM.
Old 05-06-2016, 07:00 PM
Senior User

BroncoRN is starting off with a positive reputation.
Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon coupe View Post
First to PM me gets this. Aaaaannnnnnddd, GO!!

Pay shipping......
Pm sent..........
Old 05-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Elder User

carbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant futurecarbon coupe has a brilliant future
@cbncoupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon coupe View Post
First to PM me gets this. Aaaaannnnnnddd, GO!!

Pay shipping......
This is gone.