Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2012, 05:39 PM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoxengr View Post
this thread used to be so great before it got the new format. now nobody uses it anymore. can we get it back the way it was where lots of people were chatting and there was a lot of interest? even if it requires allowing people to post other-than-ads in here like before?
Yep, we're going back to the way it was before.

The new format failed. While old format became cumbersome, at least people were gaining from it.

Once this thread gets too big, I'll probably just lock it and start a whole new Free Parts Thread with a link to the old thread. Still not sure about that yet as me and Tor are still hashing out the details.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 07-31-2012, 04:08 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
sorry, the shocks found a new home last night.
can you delete post # 11 please Stewart?

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:10 AM
Junior User

dfoxengr is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a pair of 2002 EX paddle mirrors with turn signals in them. The driver's housing is broken but the internals are probably good. I need to get rid of them after I find a set of 2002 towing mirrors. Anyone that can help is welcome to the paddles for free.

Please PM me to discuss

Thanks
Old 07-31-2012, 12:54 PM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
sorry, the shocks found a new home last night.
can you delete post # 11 please Stewart?
Done.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 07-31-2012, 09:59 PM
Senior User

SLAYER1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
do you still have the radio? do you know if it will fit an 02?
Old 08-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Senior User

C50bart is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Up for grabs is a complete 2005 Air Box to intake. 6.8L V10, Stock Track Bar, Stock Rear U-bolts & Custom Bent U-Bolts for X with 6"~8" Lift.

I need a Tan Third Row Bench but will take any color at the moment. Going to Fabricate a 4th Row seating.

Email me at ---->>>> c50bart at G Mail dot Com
Old 08-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Freshman User

jts140 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Radio

Should fit, it's a double din . This is the basic radio from ford with a 6 disc player in it.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Senior User

SLAYER1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jts140 View Post
Should fit, it's a double din . This is the basic radio from ford with a 6 disc player in it.
can you ship UPS collect my account?
Old 08-02-2012, 01:09 AM
Elder User

XHunter is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have the three pairs of oem speakers from my '05....they've been sitting in a box for the last 3 years. PM me if interested.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:32 AM
Freshman User

700srx is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.700srx is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Looking for Excursion parts

Looking for LH/drivers side rear tailight in good condition.
2000 Owners manual, by itself or with the complete set of documents/portfolio.
Also looking for a good cap for the auto shifter handle (surrounds the OD button).
Cost with shipping to SW Michigan 49080
Thanks, Ron
Old 08-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Senior User

blackx psd is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am looking for some black body cladding if someone has taken theirs off.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:09 AM
Posting Guru

TrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackx psd View Post
I am looking for some black body cladding if someone has taken theirs off.
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...l#post11264892

Please do not make requests. Everyone needs something... especially if it is free. That is NOT what this thread is for. Try Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market
Old 08-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Junior User

gfmk is starting off with a positive reputation.
paddle mirrors 2003 ex

Free to a good home
Old 08-06-2012, 12:00 AM
That User Over There!

cameeks is a splendid one to beholdcameeks is a splendid one to beholdcameeks is a splendid one to beholdcameeks is a splendid one to beholdcameeks is a splendid one to beholdcameeks is a splendid one to beholdcameeks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdLtly View Post
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...l#post11264892

Please do not make requests. Everyone needs something... especially if it is free. That is NOT what this thread is for. Try Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

Just thought you should read this thread.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...yi-update.html
Old 08-06-2012, 06:33 AM
Posting Guru

TrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputationTrdLtly has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameeks View Post

Just thought you should read this thread.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...yi-update.html
Thanls Cameeks. Obviously I missed that post.

I guess I will put together a shopping list of all the things I want for my X, so we can clutter this back up.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:33 AM