Rear Bumper compatiablity for (1975 Ranchero)

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 09:04 PM
chamblizi
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans
Interesting. Now i assume this will be accompanied by music? Ya i used to play Pikmin and i have watched Talledega nights a few times.
yep......

it was pretty good for a set up it just does not fit the guy who i am because no one would expect flows from a person like me... I look like a nerd when i flow but i am good.

I bet you if i sold this song to 50 cent he would make some money off of it because "His voice" is deep. As the same for Wayne, he has a deeper voice then me... there for my song would sound better on him.

When i flow it sounds like a song.

Old 05-03-2012, 02:57 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know, you can fix that. If you have an OK recording set up you can record an MP3 file of it and use a program called Audacity, and you can go in and change the pitch of your voice or slow it down/speed it up or whatever you want. I have taken songs, for instance 2 German metal songs by Rammstien (Amerika and Du Hast) and i bumped the bass up on both of them and made them hit pretty hard when i play them. I did unfortunately blow out my front dash speaker recently so i only have 2 rear speakers and the subs.

Old 05-03-2012, 04:45 PM
chamblizi
Senior User
You know, you can fix that. If you have an OK recording set up you can record an MP3 file of it and use a program called Audacity, and you can go in and change the pitch of your voice or slow it down/speed it up or whatever you want. I have taken songs, for instance 2 German metal songs by Rammstien (Amerika and Du Hast) and i bumped the bass up on both of them and made them hit pretty hard when i play them. I did unfortunately blow out my front dash speaker recently so i only have 2 rear speakers and the subs.
I have Mixcraft 5

Old 05-03-2012, 06:08 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Eh i've never heard of it. I don't do a lot of editing, usually just adding bass.

Old 05-03-2012, 06:47 PM
chamblizi
Senior User
Eh i've never heard of it. I don't do a lot of editing, usually just adding bass.
mixcraft has its own things you can do ... I dislike (extreme) bass i like mine fair to the point where i can crank it all the way up without the speakers making a ripping sound.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:05 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Ya mine is usually just below the speaker crackling part. I have some Sony headphones that i use to test it and if it messes those speakers up then i turn it down till it doesn't. My amp is a 4 channel and it isn't crossed over so there is enough bass to make it sound good but not enough to annoy a lot of people around me.

Old 05-04-2012, 02:55 AM
chamblizi
Senior User
Ya mine is usually just below the speaker crackling part. I have some Sony headphones that i use to test it and if it messes those speakers up then i turn it down till it doesn't. My amp is a 4 channel and it isn't crossed over so there is enough bass to make it sound good but not enough to annoy a lot of people around me.
I play just the right kind of music on maximum blast with the right amount of sound to pull up beside a cop car with music blasting... and they wont say CRAP! LOL i had a cop test to see if my music was loud he cracked his window then rolled it back up LOL! From inside my truck its loud as hell but not loud enough to jump thru the metal completely with both windows down. Its due to i don't use bass.

Old 05-04-2012, 12:30 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Haha, i went full blast with a couple of friends of mine on tuesday coming back from a friends house in black diamond, and the music was just random stuff i had but we got it loud enough to blow my front speaker... It was fun that night.