Rear Bumper compatiablity for (1975 Ranchero)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 10:29 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hehe the Ranch Wagon was most definitely NOT a wagon :P I actually went to look at one that this lady was selling. It was a 59 and from afar it looked about half decent but up close.... Well i was looking at it and it had house paint slapped on it.. It was sitting on blocks an the tires were toast, and the interior was shot. Then my brother who was there to help my inexperienced self from buying something i can't handle. My brother looked under it then looked at me and slightly shook his head no, so i got down to look at it and it was done for. The entire bottom was rusted so far i would have had to do an insane mount of work to get it finished. Plus the frame had a huge crack in it. then a few days later the lady dropped the price from 1k down to 800 then down to 200. I don't think she sold it.

As for your neighbor, i spose he does deserve what he gets for what he has done but i say be careful because there is a ton he can do to your Ranch that would make you cry and you wouldn't be able to prove it was him. It is also very easy to go out at night, jack up the front, and drain all your fluids without you noticing anything... I am just warning you to keep an eye on your stuff

Old 04-29-2012, 11:36 PM
chamblizi
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans
Hehe the Ranch Wagon was most definitely NOT a wagon :P I actually went to look at one that this lady was selling. It was a 59 and from afar it looked about half decent but up close.... Well i was looking at it and it had house paint slapped on it.. It was sitting on blocks an the tires were toast, and the interior was shot. Then my brother who was there to help my inexperienced self from buying something i can't handle. My brother looked under it then looked at me and slightly shook his head no, so i got down to look at it and it was done for. The entire bottom was rusted so far i would have had to do an insane mount of work to get it finished. Plus the frame had a huge crack in it. then a few days later the lady dropped the price from 1k down to 800 then down to 200. I don't think she sold it.

As for your neighbor, i spose he does deserve what he gets for what he has done but i say be careful because there is a ton he can do to your Ranch that would make you cry and you wouldn't be able to prove it was him. It is also very easy to go out at night, jack up the front, and drain all your fluids without you noticing anything... I am just warning you to keep an eye on your stuff
LOL IT WAS SUCH A EYE SORE THAT ANT's could not look at it! hahahaha!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAHAHAHAH!

man i laugh on how bad someone would have be at knowing stuff about cars if they brought it lol

In regards to him, that loser would not do crap... Just a crazy cenile old white guy mad with the world around him becuase our state is diverse and has every type of person known to man in it. As for my ranchero i check my stuff every day and look under my vehicle.

If i catch one of these crack heads round my truck taking anything off of it they are getting a Ranchero bumper jack square to the back! this little rotten piece of crap harassed my mom before so i am already close to going off the deep end. But he had it comming to him. I took him to court before, but i designed my master plan since i could not get him a year later. Never new it was me or my friends.

I hold no respect for a man who harasses women and damages a ford you touch the ford You got to deal with my rebel side. It has been a long time since i been off the deep end. That is why i keep to my self because i know how i am. I don't even trust my self with tug boat rope when i am angry. I never had a scratch on my record what so ever but i am clinically insane when it comes to my truck and certain issues.

Messing with a truck is like messing with my women for me.

Anyway, I found out he is mentally ill anyway.... So that makes him less worth the trouble... just a blithering waste of space on welfare and section 8.

I got my ranchero so it cannot be started at all nor moved without knowning where the hidden switch is... I split a wire off and placed a switch "somewhere" under the body hahaha

My ranchero also does not start on time so i do not have to worry about it cause i am a light sleeper i here CHUR CHUR CHUR CHUR "clink clink clink" (Sound of pumping the gas peddle) I bounce up!

I want to add a special suprise to the body of my vehicle so if anyone touches it lets say they get a ELECTRIFYING.... day hahahahah

Old 04-30-2012, 06:51 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Haha, ya there was 3 other guys looking at the car.. Kind of sad to see it in that shape but whatever...

Ya i kinda feel the same about my vehicles, i leave my windows open in my room so i can hear and see if anyone is Effing with my bronco or my moms van. Last year some fools decided to try something "sneaky". they drove up to my ranger parked at the top of my driveway had a guy jump out, open my gas tank door, smash an egg in there, then slam it shut and peel out when leaving. At first i didn't know what the sound was but as i sat there i thought it sounded more and more like something hitting the side of it. I went out, Mind you it is like 1 AM work night/morning it is around 30 ish degrees and i am in shorts, and i looked over my truck for a bit and couldn't find anything. Before i went back in i was looking up in the front of my truck and saw pieces of eggshell on the ground, and after looking a bit more found the crap oozing out from my gas door. I kind of freaked out thinking they got it in my tank but no, they didn't take the cap off. It pissed me off and i had to wash it off or else it would have dried, i almost went and bought a full security camera system just cause of that...

If anyone, ANYONE messed with my bronco and i caught them they wouldn't want to wake up the next day. And if anyone tried to jack it, not only would i hear the starter grinding and slamming but the exhaust can be heard a block away when i cold start it So it isn't going to be a quiet steal.

So for the past few months my brother has been driving my 88 ranger (yes the egg one) since he sold his 79 bronco and he parked it at a friends house and left to some party or something. Comes back and gets in drives off to go home, but can't figure out why the radio isn't coming on like normal... Then he finds out that some little punk kids came a long and climbed through the back slider window (doors were locked window was open) and they took the faceplate off the radio... Not the radio the face plate... Not the $200+ flash light in between the seat, not the $100+ slim sub and amp behind the seat... Just the faceplate, a car charger and my crappy walmart shifter ****

Note that is the radio faceplate they took in the back ground... an almost $300 stereo that is held in by plastic and they didn't take it... I am not concerned though, my bro is buying the faceplate, and the shifter thing wasn't expensive nor practical to use.

EDIT: Also if someone had the nerve to actually try hotwiring out vehicles i bet they wouldn't be able to get it started... Not many people know how to drive a carbed vehicle...

Old 04-30-2012, 11:41 AM
chamblizi
Senior User
Haha, ya there was 3 other guys looking at the car.. Kind of sad to see it in that shape but whatever...

Ya i kinda feel the same about my vehicles, i leave my windows open in my room so i can hear and see if anyone is Effing with my bronco or my moms van. Last year some fools decided to try something "sneaky". they drove up to my ranger parked at the top of my driveway had a guy jump out, open my gas tank door, smash an egg in there, then slam it shut and peel out when leaving. At first i didn't know what the sound was but as i sat there i thought it sounded more and more like something hitting the side of it. I went out, Mind you it is like 1 AM work night/morning it is around 30 ish degrees and i am in shorts, and i looked over my truck for a bit and couldn't find anything. Before i went back in i was looking up in the front of my truck and saw pieces of eggshell on the ground, and after looking a bit more found the crap oozing out from my gas door. I kind of freaked out thinking they got it in my tank but no, they didn't take the cap off. It pissed me off and i had to wash it off or else it would have dried, i almost went and bought a full security camera system just cause of that...

If anyone, ANYONE messed with my bronco and i caught them they wouldn't want to wake up the next day. And if anyone tried to jack it, not only would i hear the starter grinding and slamming but the exhaust can be heard a block away when i cold start it So it isn't going to be a quiet steal.

So for the past few months my brother has been driving my 88 ranger (yes the egg one) since he sold his 79 bronco and he parked it at a friends house and left to some party or something. Comes back and gets in drives off to go home, but can't figure out why the radio isn't coming on like normal... Then he finds out that some little punk kids came a long and climbed through the back slider window (doors were locked window was open) and they took the faceplate off the radio... Not the radio the face plate... Not the $200+ flash light in between the seat, not the $100+ slim sub and amp behind the seat... Just the faceplate, a car charger and my crappy walmart shifter ****

Note that is the radio faceplate they took in the back ground... an almost $300 stereo that is held in by plastic and they didn't take it... I am not concerned though, my bro is buying the faceplate, and the shifter thing wasn't expensive nor practical to use.

EDIT: Also if someone had the nerve to actually try hotwiring out vehicles i bet they wouldn't be able to get it started... Not many people know how to drive a carbed vehicle...

my ranchero is picky at start if you try to start it like in the manual it will not start just possibly flood its self out. the way mine is you got to pump it when you turn the key before the meter gets to where its going. Then you put your foot on the gas just a smigget and start it..... But anyway

the chances of having these old carbed vehicles stolen is 1 out of 99..... we have 8 cyls and there old school. They won't get far before having to put fuel in it lol that's why hondas have the highest theft ratio in America. 50 mpg = crossing the border here. The only way you can keep it from getting stolen is make the car look like a beat up if it gets good mpg. a lot of my friends with honda's do the beat up look so no one will steal it. They want the clean kitted out good paint honda. if chunks appear to be missing from the bumper and the paint look like who the hell then done it then it makes it a unsellable eye sore.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:00 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
With mine i put an aftermarket fuel filter in near the carb inlet itself, i noticed it was missing one, and that seems to store enough fuel to prime the carb so i can usually start it with maybe one tap of the pedal. But as i mentioned, this pig isn't quiet so it would be hard to steal. I think the main reason hondas and yotas are stolen so much is not just because of the MPGs but also because there is so many ways to modify them with all the stereos and wheels and things like that, it makes for an easy sell for the right person.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:20 PM
chamblizi
Senior User
With mine i put an aftermarket fuel filter in near the carb inlet itself, i noticed it was missing one, and that seems to store enough fuel to prime the carb so i can usually start it with maybe one tap of the pedal. But as i mentioned, this pig isn't quiet so it would be hard to steal. I think the main reason hondas and yotas are stolen so much is not just because of the MPGs but also because there is so many ways to modify them with all the stereos and wheels and things like that, it makes for an easy sell for the right person.

lol dude man i am working on a raw spit song about ford Its like a mix up of things i want to say rolled into one.... (explicit btw too)

Old 04-30-2012, 07:23 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Hahaha whats a raw spit song?

Old 04-30-2012, 09:21 PM
chamblizi
Senior User
Hahaha whats a raw spit song?
Its me spitting flows.... I am a multi genre music artist.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:28 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Um. Ok. And whats spitting flows? Hhaha

Old 04-30-2012, 11:04 PM
chamblizi
Senior User
Um. Ok. And whats spitting flows? Hhaha
.... QUIT BEING FUNNY! LOL it's is when you say something to a beat.

It can be anything, from bob marley to the guy by the dumbster with the crooked teeth saying something to a beat.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:51 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Gotcha, i have heard of that before but not phrased as spitting a flow... More or less layin down a beat or something.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:06 PM
parts4me
Freshman User
Pretty sure if someone tried to steal my cruck the alarm would go off, and if they did manage to start it somehow they would be like "oh damn" and turn it off because of the exhaust sound. Them flowmaster super 40 two chambers on that cruck can shatter glass.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:24 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Them 40s are loud... I had considered it on my bronco but decided against it cause the drone would suck in that fiberglass area. Everyone is telling me to go with magnaflow, but as long as i get the sound i want i'm fine.

Old 05-02-2012, 05:20 AM
chamblizi
Senior User
Gotcha, i have heard of that before but not phrased as spitting a flow... More or less layin down a beat or something.

Yeah here is a quick "Highly censored" lyric of the song i am writing.

Call me shot beats,
Cause i shot it like a shotty.
12 gauge slugs
shaking
and baking ricky bobby,
I think i caught these
cause these haters can't stop me,

Flowing like progressive with anti gay polices

Anti Gay policies?

That's not even stopping me

From getting _____

and dropping bombs like alchemy

IPikmin
_____

Off like George Zimmerman

Bitter man

I should be awarded for being a center man.

(catch" Hot ___ beat clap")
x16

Final Verse

I'm bringing the crazy face

Trace the place of the aryan race
back to the furthest date

1920?

Oh that's great!

But we can't save the race
Because racism delays the day
everyone paved the way
to build America
they way it is today

But we delay away,

No more chances to play away,

Let's take back our freedom before it's
to late to save the day

No more children slaving away,
To pay away
god save the way

The way this verse flows thru my vain.

The vains part is still in progress to get it to match the beat ~,~

but yeah..

the end part relates to politics
and how we all as Americans are being enslaved to our government.

For the record, Might i also add that pikmin is a game that was made in early in around 2002 or something like that. The ricky bobby part is in reference to Talladega nights The ballad of ricky bobby and the rest you can fill in. (HOPEFULLY)

Old 05-02-2012, 04:51 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Interesting. Now i assume this will be accompanied by music? Ya i used to play Pikmin and i have watched Talledega nights a few times.

Quick Reply: Rear Bumper compatiablity for (1975 Ranchero)