1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

the official OBS diesel off topic thread

Old 05-01-2012, 06:10 PM
redman84
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Holy butt****** Batman! I scoped out the new posts this AM when I first got to work and we've been running all day. Boy did that progress. I'll tell you why people do chit like that nowadays. They aren't scared of getting there skulls cracked open anymore. I think we need to bring back the old-fashioned @$$ whippin and reinstate it first in Winsconsin.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Ford4Life7.3
Posting Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
George check your PMs bud

Old 05-01-2012, 06:13 PM
DIYMechanic
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by chicagodragon
I am still going with bs> ryan had been posting that number for a while. did he leave his phone in the truck when it got stolen?!?!?!?
Who doesn't take their phone with them when they leave for basic training? I don't buy this explanation. I think the whole thing is a scam. Not sure whether Ryan ever had a PSD, or if he ever enlisted. According to his first post he isn't old enough to be gone for basic training and that lie goes back to January at least. I think the cell phone number goes back before that too.

I don't know if Ryan ever had a Powerstroke and I don't really care. Not sure what kind of enjoyment trolling like that and asking questions about something you don't have would be but I guess I just don't get it. I guess people got to do something for entertainment, but I don't get how this would be any fun for someone.

More than likely I think Ryan likes to tell stories and enjoys having people think he is doing things he isn't.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:19 PM
chicagodragon
Postmaster

if there really is a ryan???? might just be some loser troll in his moms basement posting on fte in between rounds of world of warcraft or chat roullett

Old 05-01-2012, 06:20 PM
fordpride
Post Fiend
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
I'm calling bs on the text. He can't admit he got busted.

Plus like George said he posted the number on more than just here

Old 05-01-2012, 06:21 PM
chicagodragon
Postmaster

Old 05-01-2012, 06:22 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
Received 3,081 Likes on 2,151 Posts
well Nate, i can tell you that at basic training in the Marine Corps, no cell phone or internet access while in basic, and the only phone calls you can get are incoming, and monitored by a superior officer for emergency only

Old 05-01-2012, 06:24 PM
redman84
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 05-01-2012, 06:25 PM
fordpride
Post Fiend
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Sorry joseph my phone died

Old 05-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Ford4Life7.3
Posting Guru

Originally Posted by tjc transport
well Nate, i can tell you that at basic training in the Marine Corps, no cell phone or internet access while in basic, and the only phone calls you can get are incoming, and monitored by a superior officer for emergency only
I didn't think they did. Air Force sure don't lol

Old 05-01-2012, 06:29 PM
chicagodragon
Postmaster

Originally Posted by DIYMechanic

I don't know if Ryan ever had a Powerstroke and I don't really care. Not sure what kind of enjoyment trolling like that and asking questions about something you don't have would be but I guess I just don't get it. I guess people got to do something for entertainment, but I don't get how this would be any fun for someone.

More than likely I think Ryan likes to tell stories and enjoys having people think he is doing things he isn't.
i am sure its a form of munchausen syndrome

Old 05-01-2012, 06:30 PM
chicagodragon
Postmaster

nice one jacob

Old 05-01-2012, 06:30 PM
BuckHammer
Cargo Master

Received 53 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by fordpride
Sorry joseph my phone died
No problem, did you see the text, or do you still need a copy?

Old 05-01-2012, 06:43 PM
DIYMechanic
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by tjc transport
Yeah, I don't see him sending too many text messages from boot camp, but I don't see him leaving the phone in his truck at home either, lol.

The World of Warcraft comment made me laugh out loud.

I don't know if there even is a Ryan. It's just weird, either the whole story was a complete fabrication or parts of it were completely made up. The thing about being in the service has got to be made up though unless he lied at first about his age (which wouldn't have made any sense). And if he never had the truck in the first place why did he have it listed for sale?

Here's my theory:
Ryan was 16 at the time he got the truck (17 now). He posted up here about his truck and had some big dreams for it but didn't have the money to do anything about them. So he made up the story about grandpa dying and leaving him a bunch of money expressly for the purpose of building his beloved truck. That went on for a while until he realized he wasn't going to get anywhere without posting pictures and videos of the progress. He traded the truck for a 4 wheeler like he said in the other thread. Then he made up the part about enlisting and shipping out. He got bored and started posting about the F150 in the other section. Figured he better cover his tracks so he made up this story about his PSD getting scrapped. Though this was a way of making it look like he was still the hero. And now he makes up the text to try and cover his tracks again. Just sounds more and more desperate all the time.

Ryan, man if you're reading this, and I am guessing you are. I am sorry that life sucks for you. Get some help man. Talk to somebody that can help you out. You don't want to carry these desperate habits with you into your adulthood. Adults don't take this stuff well man. Get some help. Talk to a pastor or somebody who cares about you and get some help.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:49 PM
chicagodragon
Postmaster

the text was the worst part. a desparate cry for help,i guess

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: the official OBS diesel off topic thread