Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Oklahoma Chapter Leader Nomination/Volunteer Thread

Hello folks

I'm posting this thread on behalf of Stan (Traxxis), your Oklahoma Chapter leader. Stan no longer has the time to devote to chapter activities, and as such is opening the chapter leader position up to nominations/volunteers.

Before posting in this thread please review the following links, as they will likely answer any questions you may have regarding the position and the election procedure:

Chapter Guidelines: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

Chapter Leader Guidelines: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

If you have a question that's not answered in the previous links, feel free to post it in this thread or send a pm to myself (SteveBricks) or George, (glruff).

Here are the ground rules for this thread:

1) Before nominating someone, be certain that they will accept the position.

2) Volunteers/Nominees please introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live, and add your first name to your signature (if it isn't already there).

3) You must be an Oklahoma Chapter member and resident of the State of Oklahoma to make a nomination or volunteer for the position.

4) Participation in this thread is limited to Oklahoma Chapter members who are residents of the State of Oklahoma and site staff.

5) Please keep on topic. Any off topic postings in this thread will be removed
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 04-22-2012, 06:57 PM

ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
ctubutis ctubutis ctubutis
Here ya go, Gary,
Old 04-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
x2 for Gary, if he'd be up for it.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 04-23-2012, 10:27 AM
unregistered user

Rogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to behold
If Gary can't or doesn't want to do it, I'd be willing to give it a shot.
1984 CRX 35 MPG go kart
1995 Mazda B2300 (undercover Ford)
Old 05-05-2012, 08:39 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Gary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud of
I'll give it a whirl. What do I need to do at this point?
Old 05-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
You don't need to do a thing right now, Gary
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 05-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Lewis View Post
I'll give it a whirl. What do I need to do at this point?

I think there is an initiation.....First you have to get your picture taken driving around town in a Cheby pickup.... lol. But dont worry, there's no paddle hazing round here. Then i think part two is to paint the Ford emblem on a cow and proceed to tip it over, without getting caught. teehehe.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 05-05-2012, 01:53 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Gary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarxtc View Post
I think there is an initiation.....First you have to get your picture taken driving around town in a Cheby pickup.... lol. But dont worry, there's no paddle hazing round here. Then i think part two is to paint the Ford emblem on a cow and proceed to tip it over, without getting caught. teehehe.
Ron - We'll talk about that at the next F2F/GTG. But, you'll have to show up.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:13 AM
Admin Emeritus

The nomination/volunteer period has ended, so I'm closing this thread.

Congratulations, Gary. I'll get in touch with you after your user account has been updated
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 05-23-2012, 09:13 AM

Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter