Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Rhode Island Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Rhode Island Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: dynamic

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Exclamation Nominations/Volunteers for New Rhode Island Chapter Leader!

Hi RI chapter members,

Pete, PlatinumPete, has requested assistance in seeking a new chapter leader for Rhode Island.

Chapter Leader nominations or volunteers are now open.

Before posting in this thread please review the following links, as they will likely answer any questions you may have regarding the position and the election procedure:

Chapter Guidelines: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

Chapter Leader Guidelines: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

If you have a question that's not answered in the previous links, feel free to post it in this thread or send a pm to Steve, SteveBricks, or myself George, glruff.

Here are the ground rules for this thread:

1) Before nominating someone, be certain that they will accept the position.

2) Volunteers/Nominees please introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live, and add your first name to your signature (if it isn't already there).

3) You must be a Rhode Island Chapter member and resident to make a nomination or volunteer for the position.

4) Participation in this thread is limited to Rhode Island Chapter members who are residents and site staff.

5) Please keep on topic. Any off topic postings in this thread will be removed

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 04-24-2012, 02:38 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

dynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to all
I would like to Volunteer as the chapter leader for the Rhode Island chapter!

For those of you that dont know me, my name is Tom, and I live in Woonsocket RI.

I work for DeJana Truck & Utiliy Comanies, running the retail store operation in Smithfield RI.

Click Here to become a RI Chapter Member

Tom - Rhode Island Chapter Leader

"Speed is just a question of money... How fast can you go?" - Mad Max
Old 05-29-2012, 06:48 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Nominations/Volunteers thread for new chapter leader is closed.

Congrats Tom for stepping up to volunteer to lead the RI chapter!

Tom, send me a pm with your telephone no. and the best time to call after 6pm.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14

Last edited by glruff; 05-29-2012 at 06:59 AM.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:48 AM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Rhode Island Chapter