Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Silver
Engine: 6.8L V10

$9500 for the sticker...

And I'll throw this in with it...

It's a 2005 ford E350 Extended body van, as you can see from the pics. I purchased it after the first year of it's life was spent as a van-pool van for a company in SoCal. I've since used it as my secondary transportation, behind the bikes. Unfortunately, life has taken some turns and the van has racked up a few miles along the way. It's at 110K and counting. Not to worry, as the 2nd Gen Triton V10 in this thing has a rep for going 300K plus. I use synthetics, and both the engine and trans are fresh. New spark plugs as well (10 plugs at $18/apiece!).

Tires and wheels have less than 2.5k on them, and the brakes (all 4 rotors/pads, plus emergency brake shoes) are also fresh, probably around 8k.

I replaced the bulk of the steering components recently. After installing a stiffer spring up front to get the clearance for the larger tires, the alignment was off due to the worn balljoints/taller springs. I got a wild hair up my *** and ordered everything from the steering box out, and added a stabilizer from the E450 Ambulance chassis. I used urethane bushings for the stuff I replaced, and the remaining bushings in the kit will be included with the van. The only bad part is the steering wheel is still a couple degrees off center. I had a friend help me with the alignment and I bugged him so much I felt bad about going back for the umpteenth time to get it perfect. I decided I could live with the wheel slightly off knowing underneath it was all new.

So, the good pics:

Maybe not as cavernous as a Sprinter, but not too bad...

Thumpity...(note the Infinity speaker mounted behind the Bazooka ) No pics of the head unit, but it'a Sony Xplod or some such thing. USB/AUX inputs on the face, iPod control, CD etc.

A bit of extra legroom for the bench seat.

The Bad:

Sucks down fuel like it's singlehandedly trying drain the Strategic Defense Reserves. 8-10 around town. I've gotten 12-14 on the freeway, cruise set at 70 with a full load in it, and towing a trailer. But, it'll roll up hills at 70+ with a full load and hardly ever even shift out of OD. Accelerates "briskly" when empty. All that gas turns to power deep in the bowels of the beast.

Someone left me a present in the parking lot last week.

A few other scrapes and bumps on the rear corners, and the passenger side fender's a bit wavy. The carpet isn't perfect, and it doesn't seat 15 passengers anymore. I removed the seat belts from the 2nd and 4th bench seats as well as the seats. I have the belts and brackets, but the benches are long gone. Now, the van has seat belts for eight, and the rear bench has LOTS of legroom, as well as still having a impressive storage capacity behind the bench. If you wanted to restore the 15 passenger capability, a quick trip to the salvage yard for two benches and off you go!

Link to NADA:
http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2005/...dard-Equipment

Link to Kelley Blue Book:

http://www.kbb.com/ford/e350-super-duty-passenger/2005-ford-e350-super-duty-passenger/xlt-extended-van-3d/?vehicleid=348118&intent=trade-in-sell&mileage=105000&category=van%2fminivan&options =4088225|true|4088454|false|4088481|true|40 88571|true|4088841|true|4088985|true|4089019|true& pricetype=private-party&version=b

I would honestly peg this vehicle somewhere around good, depending on your definition. If your definition of good includes perfect cosmetics, then no. If the mechanical aspects are more important, then yes, it's in good to excellent condition. I'm figuring on it going another 30-40K before needing anything major at this point. The AC works, blows cold, but could stand a service, I'm thinking.

I'll include the "bike bar" I threw together for this thing (bolts to the floor behind 1st bench to tie down bikes) and all the other crap I have for this thing. Service manual, stock parts that I still have, etc.

There's probably some other bad stuff, and I'm not hiding anything, so any and all questions are fine. I'm what you would call a "motivated" seller, so don't hesitate to throw out offers....