Excursion - King of SUVs2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.
You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!
How to reprogram your keyless entry remote controls (97-up)
To program the transmitters yourself:
1. Insert a key in the ignition and without starting your car, turn the key from OFF to ON eight times in rapid succession (within 10 seconds) with the eighth turn ending in the ON position.
2. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that programming mode has been entered.
3. Within 20 seconds, program a remote transmitter by pressing any button on the transmitter. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that the remote transmitter has been programmed. If more than 20 seconds pass before pressing a remote transmitter button, the programming mode will exit and the procedure must be repeated.
4. Repeat the previous step to program additional remote transmitters. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that each remote transmitter has been programmed.
5. When you have completed programming the remote transmitters, turn the ignition to OFF, or just wait 20 seconds. Again the doors will lock/unlock to confirm programming has been completed.
__________________ The Brotherhood of FTE <-click the link 1999 F150 Lightning: WMS built block, 6lb lower, Monsterbox, Truetrac, CF driveshaft 1999 PSD F250 SC 4x4: 38R, Stage 2's, T-500, JW trans, Live Tuned, lotsa Riffraff stuff 2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.