Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2012, 12:15 AM
Posting Guru

73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Howdy! So-Cal transplant here!

Hey there,
Just figured I would say "Hi". Applied to join the chapter a couple of days ago so I'm hoping that goes through.. In the meantime thought I'd see what was up and let ya know I'm here!
-Chris

PS Yupp still a memeber of the So-Cal chapter even though I live out here now. Was once upon a time their Chapter leader so I like to keep tabs on everything out there even if it's been a while since I've been active.
New Member of the Kentucky Chapter
Old 04-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
Hey Chris. What brought you out here? I will get you in shortly.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Postmaster

Doc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to all
Welcome. My aunt recently transplanted from So. Cal to Knoxville. She likes the seasons and the green trees. Hates the humidity.
1997 F150 XLT, 4.6L
2008 F250 XLT, 6.4L Powerstroke
2011 Expedition EL
Old 04-13-2012, 09:31 PM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome to the awesome commonwealth of Kentucky and our chapter! The Murray area is a little flat for my likeing but it is close to the Land between the lakes. They have some awesome fishing and camping there.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 04-14-2012, 02:45 AM
Posting Guru

73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Awesome fishing and camping for sure! Just caught two bass and one big crappie yesterday actually lol.

As far as what brought me out here..well my fiancée's family moved out here and we ended up taggin along when we found out how much easier (and better) livin life could be.

Now we have a two month old son and are happy as clams..but we do miss the ocean being within an hour drive.
-Chris
Old 04-14-2012, 07:33 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73f350sc View Post
Awesome fishing and camping for sure! Just caught two bass and one big crappie yesterday actually lol.

As far as what brought me out here..well my fiancée's family moved out here and we ended up taggin along when we found out how much easier (and better) livin life could be.

Now we have a two month old son and are happy as clams..but we do miss the ocean being within an hour drive.
-Chris
Welcome to Ky!!! Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake are the closest things we have to ocean front property. I don't get that far west too often.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:45 AM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Seems you came to Kentucky about the same way I did. I met a girl from here (my wonderful Dawn) when my ex and I split. Comeing down here to visit her family and all I fell in love with the hills. Didn't take long to move down here. I later found out that Kentucky is the home of my family before the depression, all i did was find my way back lol.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 04-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
I really enjoyed CaveRun the last time I was there. That would be a drive from Murray...
Old 04-14-2012, 01:26 PM
Posting Guru

Haha,
Yeah been here goin on 2 years and I'm just startin to explore some if the rest of the state! Been through most of the Western part and a little of the Central part...slowly but surely I'll end up seeing the rest.
-Chris
Old 04-14-2012, 09:32 PM
Postmaster

Careful now. You get over to the eastern part of the state and the hills just might not let you go lol. It is as pretty as it gets.
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 04-17-2012, 01:09 AM
Posting Guru

Thanks for the heads up! Also thanks Ryan for gettin me in!! Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with you guys sometime or another...untill then...
-Chris
New Member of the Kentucky Chapter
Old 04-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Skipper of the KY Chapter

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Wesley R. Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73f350sc View Post
Haha,
Yeah been here goin on 2 years and I'm just startin to explore some if the rest of the state! Been through most of the Western part and a little of the Central part...slowly but surely I'll end up seeing the rest.
-Chris
If you ever get on this side of Lexington, lemme know....I'm generally in the Morehead to Paintsville area on any given day..

I live in Salyersville..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpobuck View Post
Careful now. You get over to the eastern part of the state and the hills just might not let you go lol. It is as pretty as it gets.
Yes, it is....

19.31 E/T @ 68.78mph in a 1/4 mile
Old 04-20-2012, 10:31 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter