Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 75Three90

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Junior User

busyknight is starting off with a positive reputation.
Question Ford Custom accessories ?

My Dealership just sent me the 5K mi check-up & oil change reminder (first oil change free). They sent me the notice saying I should have around 3,600 miles on my truck now - AND they hit it pretty close (I've got right at 3,000 miles now). Anyway, here's my question. On the flyer they sent, they advertise a "10% Off Accessories." What sort of Ford accessories would they have that I'd be interested in? Basically, what are they talking about? My experience has been that most third party accessories are better quality (& less expensive) than something branded with Ford's name on it. Would they be offering some 'Ford thing' that isn't available anywhere else?
Old 04-07-2012, 11:55 PM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Hey BK the parts department should ahve alist that you can review. I have seen them offer floor mats to lights radios and wheels so it just depends on the stealership
Old 04-08-2012, 06:47 AM
Junior User

busyknight is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ford accessories and 10% discount

Thanks Rock, a guy on a different fourm sent a link to "Ford Accessories" - and yeah, I think I've found a couple of things I can spend the 10% discount on. I wasn't looking to spend 'big money' so a couple of minor things caught my attention like wheel locks - you replace one lug on each wheel & supposedly increases the difficulty of stealing your wheels. The other thing I'm considering are bed tie-down hooks (from Bull Accessories). They're retractable tie-down hooks that fit on the four corner posts of the bed (2 per set). Both of these options run about fifty bucks or so.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
i'm looking at a bunch of accessories but they're all functionality related, like a scangauge 2, new FPR update, new valve covers for my pumpkins (front & rear), new fluids for those 2 pumpkins & transfer case, new tranny fluid, coolant filter, new hoses, etc.

dang, i feel the pain already. it costs a bunch of money, and i still gotta replace parts and upgrade my wife's Suburban. ouch?
Ravelco, Updated HFCM Plug, ScanGauge II, Blue Spring, Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Intake Elbow, Updated STC, SP & DP, Upgraded FICM (6/14/12), PMM EGR Delete (5/13/13), Updated Turbo Oil Line & Drainpipe, Shell ELC, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer & Front Coils, Moog Ball Joints, Magnefine P.S. Filter, Jimmi Jammers, Fumoto, Riffraff Boots, 08 Mirrors, Hellwig, Mag-Hytec Front
Old 04-08-2012, 10:58 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter

Tags
1999, accessories, aftermarket, anti, audopvox, bed, bull, custom, f150, ford, hooks, houston, theift