Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2012, 02:21 PM
pumpdriver20's Avatar
pumpdriver20 pumpdriver20 is offline
Senior User
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Eastern Nebraska
Posts: 174
pumpdriver20 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Axle work in Omaha area???

Any one know of a good shop in the Omaha area to have axle work done at? The Dana 44 in my '78 150 needs new seals. Not to sure about doing it myself as I have never messed with axle's before.

"Thousands and thousands of laws..... All for just 10 commandments"
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:06 AM
omahaford omahaford is offline
Freshman User
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Omaha
Posts: 37
omahaford is starting off with a positive reputation.

I use Andy at Stephens Auto in Bennington. He does 90 percent of my work on my truck. the other 10 percent is done by C & C performance in Bennington also.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:02 PM
eliteman76's Avatar
eliteman76 eliteman76 is offline
Freshman User
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Land of Corn, Nebraska
Posts: 47
eliteman76 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I had to rebuilt my front axle after a incident plowing two years back. Assuming you are talking about the inner seals by the carrier?
I rebuilt everything on my front end after that inccident, but did not touch the carrier.

But, I also work on my own junk out of nessecity...and too paranoid about guys screwing things up.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:02 PM

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Omaha Nebraska CortStrasser 1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 0 05-20-2014 05:10 PM
Numerous 460 big block engine parts and E4OD Transmission for sale RabidJade Ford Truck Parts for Sale 72 06-11-2013 08:57 PM
Transmission shop in Omaha? utahtom Nebraska Chapter 3 08-22-2012 09:26 AM
March Meet??? 67nukeford Nebraska Chapter 19 03-08-2008 08:07 PM
Nebraska Chapter Get Together cowboywanabe Nebraska Chapter 48 03-05-2006 12:43 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter

44, axle, dana, omaha, shops

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising - Terms of Use - Privacy Statement - Jobs
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.

vbulletin Admin Backup