Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2012, 01:38 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Exclamation Nebraska's Official April BS thread!!!

Happy April al! I bet some of you guys thought I'd forget this! Ha, not a chance!

Anyway, the weather's nice, Spring is here, so let the BS'ing begin!!!
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 4X4
1967 F-100 Project thread

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 03-31-2012, 01:40 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Howdy Pat, welcome to April, the month of fools, hehehe
Gerry- re-ordered 2015 F350 Platinum, 2006 F350 Lariat Superduty FX4 6.0L for sale, white crew cab,.... Slackmaster #23
2006 Mustang Vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River SandPiper 345RET 39ft Fiver
Old 03-31-2012, 01:44 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Afternoon Pat..

Jumping the gun I see..LOL
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 03-31-2012, 01:50 PM
Post Fiend

big-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant future
The crapmaro is running like a top

Was going to take it for a short drive today, but I can't get one of the tires to hold air ...
I am dainty, you know.
The highboy project - http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...y-project.html
Old 03-31-2012, 01:51 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Good news Bman, now all you need is gas, thats the hard part, lol
Gerry- re-ordered 2015 F350 Platinum, 2006 F350 Lariat Superduty FX4 6.0L for sale, white crew cab,.... Slackmaster #23
Old 03-31-2012, 01:52 PM
Post Fiend

big-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant future
Nah, dumped 5 gallons of fresh fuel in it today, so we're good there!

Just gotta get that stupid tire to hold air... Have to buy 4 tires for it anyways, the ones that are on it are just scabs to roll it around the shop.
I am dainty, you know.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:56 PM
Canadian Trucker

Its always some thing huh
Old 03-31-2012, 02:00 PM
Post Fiend

No doubt... I have to get the car jacked up and see if the tire will take air without weight on it. The problem is that the car is parked in very soft soil, and there is no way I could get a jack under it to lift it up.
I am dainty, you know.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:20 PM
Canadian Trucker

Just fire it up & drive it outa there
Old 03-31-2012, 02:22 PM
Post Fiend

Really starting to think about it... Need someone else there to watch my uncle's camper that's parked next to it. It's hard to explain without you seeing what I mean. Have to back the car out at an angle, and it is parked between a camper and a pole.
I am dainty, you know.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:24 PM
Canadian Trucker

Yes, you dont wanna hit anything
Old 03-31-2012, 02:36 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Howdee Braska. Boss is gone, so let-r-rip!
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 03-31-2012, 04:01 PM
Canadian Trucker

Pat left the door unlocked, lol
Old 03-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Post Fiend

Well I got the car jacked up, and the tire still won't hold air. I found where it is off the bead, so now I know the tire has to come off... I'm just going to wait a few days (have a check coming from my other camaro that I sold to my parts guy at O'reilly's) until I can buy some new tires for it.
I am dainty, you know.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:13 PM
Canadian Trucker

B, try this, with the car in the air, fill the tire with either then throw a match at it & the tire will seat itself, get ready to run when you throw the match

PS: wear ear protection
Old 03-31-2012, 04:13 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter

Tags
bring on the heat!, charlie wears a garter, do you smell bologna?, eat me, george has warts, i'm a hoagie, pat loves summer, rob love summer, snow is officially banned, steve loves summer!, these tags are silly, well butter my biscuit, who wants cheese!!!, winter is toast, winter sucks!