Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Dogs in Dents

My best friend, Winston:

Old 03-31-2012, 10:05 PM
meborder
Received 365 Likes on 260 Posts

Farley on the right
Gypsie on the left.

had a heluva time getting Far out of the truck after the pic.... Farley loves HIS truck!

The following 3 users liked this post by meborder:
Old 03-31-2012, 10:17 PM
owlcore
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've actually been working on a photo project for a couple months called Pickups and Pitbulls! Here's a link:

Pickups and Pit bulls | Facebook

I'd just like to take a moment to remind everyone how dangerous it is for dogs to ride in the bed of a pickup truck. I've worked in the veterinary field for awhile now, including some time at an emergency clinic. I have seen firsthand the horrific results of dogs falling out, trust me it is not pretty. If there's not room for them to ride safely inside the cab, please leave them at home, no matter how much you think they love riding back there.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:46 PM
meborder
Received 365 Likes on 260 Posts
wise words, no doubt.

they are in "his and hers" kennels anytime we take them anywhere ... don't wanna hurt my pups!

but this is how i usually find them if i forget to put the tail gate up.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:47 PM
HIO Silver
Post Fiend
Received 58 Likes on 48 Posts
In CA, dogs in pick up beds are required to be harnessed with a lead that will not allow their body to go over the side of the bed. The setups I normally include an eyebolt at the center of the head panel with a short lead attached to the collar. It still let's 'em move around without being overly tied down.

Cute pups... Winston looks to be standing guard duty. I've got cats... it's a long story.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:04 PM
PapaBearYuma
Cargo Master

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Winston assists with installing new door rubber:

Ding-Dong checks out the new tint:

Old 04-29-2012, 09:52 AM
82GT
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Beagle Shelby driving the F250

The following users liked this post:
Old 04-30-2012, 07:20 AM
Tees77f150
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
This is Bubb, he loves the ride
He likes his hang time, when we get going, he is all business!!

The following 2 users liked this post by Tees77f150:
Old 11-17-2014, 08:44 AM
stromburg
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thought I'd bump this thread

Beautiful Saturday and home alone

Attached Images  
Old 11-17-2014, 09:34 AM
fordcrzymike
Elder User
I love reviving old threads. Meet Pabst.

The following 2 users liked this post by fordcrzymike:
Old 11-17-2014, 10:43 AM
phillips91
Postmaster
My dog Scarlett rode from Social Circle, Ga all the way to Kingsport, Tn in the driver's seat when I picked up this 79 for my son.

Name:  ForumRunner_20141117_104143.png
Views: 1896
Size:  289.5 KB

The following 2 users liked this post by phillips91:
Old 11-17-2014, 11:34 AM
77&79F250
Moderator & parts seller
Received 3,286 Likes on 2,442 Posts
Cool thread, here is Waylon in the back of the Bronco and the silver 77 and Prince with the parts truck.

Attached Images    
Old 11-17-2014, 01:37 PM
caliRangerXLT
Senior User
Harry Dog...

<mytubeelement data="{&quot;bundle&quot;:{&quot;label_delimitor&q uot;:&quot;:&quot;,&quot;percentage&quot;:&quot;%& quot;,&quot;smart_buffer&quot;:&quot;Smart Buffer&quot;,&quot;start_playing_when_buffered&quo t;:&quot;Start playing when buffered&quot;,&quot;sound&quot;:&quot;Sound&quot; ,&quot;desktop_notification&quot;:&quot;Desktop Notification&quot;,&quot;continuation_on_next_line &quot;:&quot;-&quot;,&quot;loop&quot;:&quot;Loop&quot;,&quot;onl y_notify&quot;:&quot;Only Notify&quot;,&quot;estimated_time&quot;:&quot;Esti mated Time&quot;,&quot;global_preferences&quot;:&quot;Gl obal Preferences&quot;,&quot;no_notification_supported_ on_your_browser&quot;:&quot;No notification style supported on your browser version&quot;,&quot;video_buffered&quot;:&quot;Vid eo Buffered&quot;,&quot;buffered&quot;:&quot;Buffered &quot;,&quot;hyphen&quot;:&quot;-&quot;,&quot;buffered_message&quot;:&quot;The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.&quot;,&quot;not_supported&quot;:&quot;Not Supported&quot;,&quot;on&quot;:&quot;On&quot;,&quo t;off&quot;:&quot;Off&quot;,&quot;click_to_enable_ for_this_site&quot;:&quot;Click to enable for this site&quot;,&quot;desktop_notification_denied&quot; :&quot;You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site&quot;,&quot;notification_status_delimitor&quo t;:&quot;;&quot;,&quot;error&quot;:&quot;Error&quo t;,&quot;adblock_interferance_message&quot;:&quot; Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.&quot;,&quot;calculating&quot;:&quot;Cal culating&quot;,&quot;waiting&quot;:&quot;Waiting&q uot;,&quot;will_start_buffering_when_initialized&q uot;:&quot;Will start buffering when initialized&quot;,&quot;will_start_playing_when_in itialized&quot;:&quot;Will start playing when initialized&quot;,&quot;completed&quot;:&quot;Comp leted&quot;,&quot;buffering_stalled&quot;:&quot;Bu ffering is stalled. Will stop.&quot;,&quot;stopped&quot;:&quot;Stopped&quot ;,&quot;hr&quot;:&quot;Hr&quot;,&quot;min&quot;:&q uot;Min&quot;,&quot;sec&quot;:&quot;Sec&quot;,&quo t;any_moment&quot;:&quot;Any Moment&quot;,&quot;popup_donate_to&quot;:&quot;Don ate to&quot;,&quot;extension_id&quot;:null},&quot;pref s&quot;:{&quot;desktopNotification&quot;:true,&quo t;soundNotification&quot;:true,&quot;logLevel&quot ;:0,&quot;enable&quot;:true,&quot;loop&quot;:false ,&quot;hidePopup&quot;:false,&quot;autoPlay&quot;: false,&quot;autoBuffer&quot;:true,&quot;autoPlayOn Buffer&quot;:false,&quot;autoPlayOnBufferPercentag e&quot;:42,&quot;autoPlayOnSmartBuffer&quot;:true, &quot;quality&quot;:&quot;hd720&quot;,&quot;fshd&q uot;:true,&quot;onlyNotification&quot;:false,&quot ;enableFullScreen&quot;:true,&quot;saveBandwidth&q uot;:false,&quot;hideAnnotations&quot;:true,&quot; turnOffPagedBuffering&quot;:false}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{&quot;loadBundle&quot;:true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

Old 11-17-2014, 05:49 PM
Sooper Camper
Senior User
Old 11-17-2014, 07:54 PM
stromburg
Senior User
Originally Posted by fordcrzymike
I love reviving old threads. Meet Pabst.

Pabst totally needs a blue ribbon collar

Quick Reply: Dogs in Dents