Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: tojoski

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2012, 08:40 AM
Diesel Junky

mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.
North to Alaska!

Well folks, I'm on the way!
A few days with friends in OK for a teardrop camper gathering. A visit with inlaws and then on to Palo Duro Canyon in TX. Currently in Albequerque, NM to visit with a couple of FTE members. Next stop will likely be the Grand Canyon.
Here's a link to my travel blog and picture site, hope to keep both updated regularly.
Jeff's travels
https://plus.google.com/photos/10934...47400369759569

1953 F100 PU "Someday"

Lincoln Town Car front clip

5 cyl Mercedes turbo diesel/auto

It Runs! It Even Moves!
Old 03-31-2012, 12:03 PM
Postmaster

zhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to all
Safe travels my friend We'll chat when you get back.
2004 F250 6.0L 2WD CC "Pavement Princess"
2007 Monaco Starwood SL 31BHD
2012 Focus SEL (Wife's ride)
Old 03-31-2012, 11:06 PM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
Awesome!!! Have a great trip Mano.
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Old 03-31-2012, 11:07 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.
Thanks for the links Jeff, I'll be watching your photo stream.

- My Garage -

Arkansas Chapter Leader - Join Here
Old 04-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Post Fiend

BigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud of
Great to hear Jeff, envious, and wishing you a safe trip, Enjoy!

Alan 2000 F-350 CC SRW 4WD, DIY FRx, DIY CCK, Tyrant Tuning, BTS Trans, SpringerPop's Disabler, 6637 Filter, OCR, DIY Hutch Mod, Van Turbo w/RR 6/6 billet wheel, Foil Delete, 50Cent Mod, 4" Turbo back, other stuff...297,000 Miles and counting.Towing 2005 32' Sandpiper 5'er 2007 CC SRW 4WD 6.0 mostly stock
Member Arkansas Chapter
Old 04-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Elder User

95Z71 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Have a great time and don't forget to take plenty of pictures.

2003 F-350 CCLB Lariat, 7.3L, FX4, 4in Lift, 315 BFG KM2, BTS Tunes/VB, ATS and 1.0 Housing, OBA, CCV, HPX, Di-Pricol's, 6.0 Cooler, 6637, 5in MBRP Exhaust, EBPV Delete.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Diesel Junky

mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.
I swear the pics are coming, just have to sit down when I have wifi. Cell is too slow on 3g.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Diesel Junky

I think I have over 600 to load, so just bear with me. Too busy riding around and having a ball.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Postmaster

zhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechmagcn View Post
Too busy riding around and having a ball.
I sure wish you were enjoying yourself out west. Sounds like it might take quite a bit of counseling to help you cope with all the abuse out there.

Have you found any of that really "special diesel" yet? That high dollar stuff you were talking about at the GTG is what I'm morbidity curious about.
2004 F250 6.0L 2WD CC "Pavement Princess"
2007 Monaco Starwood SL 31BHD
2012 Focus SEL (Wife's ride)
Old 04-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Don't forget to stop on your way by Jeff.

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 04-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Diesel Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhilton View Post
I sure wish you were enjoying yourself out west. Sounds like it might take quite a bit of counseling to help you cope with all the abuse out there.

Have you found any of that really "special diesel" yet? That high dollar stuff you were talking about at the GTG is what I'm morbidity curious about.
Uh.... I found some in death valley for $5.85 a gallon too rich for my wallet
Old 04-11-2012, 04:48 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechmagcn View Post
Uh.... I found some in death valley for $5.85 a gallon too rich for my wallet
Ouch.. I assume thats B100?

I've been trying to talk our illustrious chapter founder into picking up my bio project where I left off.

- My Garage -

Arkansas Chapter Leader - Join Here
Old 04-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Diesel Junky

No, actually that was for b20 that's pretty pretty much all I have found so far.
Think I'm gonna skip Yosemite, forecast is for 1-2ft of new snow tomorrow, not really my kind of weather. Headed to the coast to see if any of those bikini clad California girls are around
Old 04-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
I thought ya was coming to Alaska? The cloths are coming off here

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 04-12-2012, 07:50 PM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
Well yeah, but you guys walk around in t-shirts when it gets up to 30. Our blood is a little thinner down south.
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Old 04-12-2012, 07:50 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter