Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Former Vendor

AJUSAcom is starting off with a positive reputation.
Edge CS & CTS just released for the ECOBOOST

is proud to announce yet another tuning option for the 2011-2012 Ford F150 equipped with the 3.5l Ecoboost.

The already proven edge tuning software has now been coupled with powerful full color screen units that have many more features!

Evolution CS - 85150

Evolution CTS - 85250

Click above for more info or to purchase.

Use promocode
FOR10
on checkout!
Old 03-31-2012, 03:02 PM
Post Fiend

96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of
price...??

2014 F350/6.7/4x4/CC/SWB/Lariat
Old 04-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Posting Guru

patrickke is starting off with a positive reputation.
Do these have custom tunes on them?
Old 04-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Former Vendor

Preloaded with 5 tunes, more available via the internet updated.

Stock w/Options
87 performance
91 performance
towing
mileage XS
Old 04-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Posting Guru

shotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickke View Post
Do these have custom tunes on them?
No they are not custom.

My fuel mileage: http://www.fuelly.com/driver/shotgun/f150
Old 04-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Posting Guru

Oh, thanks I was curious if Edge was letting someone besides Bill tune on their platform
Old 04-12-2012, 06:17 AM
Posting Guru

shotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to all
No - Bill is still the man.

To be honest I'd wait for SCT or Diablosport to come out with their EB tuner (and I have a Gryphon CTS with custom tunes on my 5.4L).

My fuel mileage: http://www.fuelly.com/driver/shotgun/f150
Old 04-13-2012, 10:12 PM
Posting Guru

I personally like the H&S one but the CTS is a really nice product
Old 04-23-2012, 01:30 PM
Former Vendor

Check it out with the optional dash mount. Looks clean!

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:30 PM